• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car problems!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Correct. Kia and Hyundai have transformed themselves like Skoda did. Their latest offerings are almost on par with the class best.
    Only a stupid moron brainwashed by brand advertising would be unaware of that fact.
    Ha-ha, almost funny. I have been in a cee'd, and been in various, let's say more upmarket cars and, I can assure you, they are not even on the same tee. Go and climb aboard a Merc and shut the door, then drive along an poorly surfaced road and then punt it at 90 on the M5. then come back and tell me thy're almost on a par. Jesus Wept, anyone who bought a Cee'd would have lost the ability for their own clear thought. They're tulip mate, uncomfortable, in comparison, not as well put together, less sophisticated, less just about everything. I had an E320CDi that almost went to the moon with the miles it covered and didn't go wrong once, seriously, nothing, in 10 years. It's just been replaced with a GL and that, if anything, is better put together. Hyundai and Kia are for the criminally short of imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
      Hyundai and Kia are for the criminally short of imagination.
      So ideal for sasguru then? Glad you cleared that up.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Ha-ha, almost funny. I have been in a cee'd, and been in various, let's say more upmarket cars and, I can assure you, they are not even on the same tee. Go and climb aboard a Merc and shut the door, then drive along an poorly surfaced road and then punt it at 90 on the M5. then come back and tell me thy're almost on a par. Jesus Wept, anyone who bought a Cee'd would have lost the ability for their own clear thought. They're tulip mate, uncomfortable, in comparison, not as well put together, less sophisticated, less just about everything. I had an E320CDi that almost went to the moon with the miles it covered and didn't go wrong once, seriously, nothing, in 10 years. It's just been replaced with a GL and that, if anything, is better put together. Hyundai and Kia are for the criminally short of imagination.
        They're far cheaper and super-reliable you tard.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          They're far less well made and reliable you tard.
          FTFY - Nice to see the ad hominem approach; bit of a reflection on you mate, not me.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            They're far cheaper and super-reliable you tard.
            And complete dogtulip to drive, and ridiculously ugly.

I could just about bring myself to drive a new Skoda, otherwise, it's German or Japanese all the way. And only a complete 'tard would disagree with that plan.....
            "Being a permy is like being married, when there's no more sex on the cards....and she's got fat."
            SlimRick

Can't argue with that

Comment

Originally posted by The Agents View View Post

I could just about bring myself to drive a new Skoda, otherwise, it's German or Japanese all the way. And only a complete 'tard would disagree with that plan.....
              We just bought a car, and I did consider a Skoda, for a fleeting moment, which made me realise how far they'd come on. KIA's and Hyundais are just plain rats arse, pig tulip dull and about as inspiring as an accountant

Comment

KIA's and Hyundais are just plain rats arse, pig tulip dull and about as inspiring as an accountant
                sasguru, you've got to get one mate, they match your personality.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  sasguru, you've got to get one mate, they match your personality.

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by The Agents View View Post

Or someone who dislikes the jerrys and japs. I got a 2nd hand peugeot a few months ago and I died a little inside ......

For little run abouts, new fiats cant be beaten on price and have quite a few features. They also lose value slower than some other cars, so you get a bit more when you sell it years later down the line ....

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                      Or someone who dislikes the jerrys and japs. I got a 2nd hand peugeot a few months ago and I died a little inside ......

For little run abouts, new fiats cant be beaten on price and have quite a few features. They also lose value slower than some other cars, so you get a bit more when you sell it years later down the line ....
                      I went an got a Sliver Ford Focus and became a nobody over night, feeling guilty walking towards it, not popping the alarm when people were looking etc... the shame of it... but does what it says it will cheaply and also loses value slowly. The only problem the loss of feeling in the popularity area and all feeling of being an individual. Can't knock it though.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X