• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Big Dilemma

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One notorious PM started chatting about his visits to S&M and 'Swingers' parties (as well as what he was doing with a blow-up dildo at the Olympia Erotica Show) during a particularly 'well-oiled' company do.

Your story isn't a patch on what some get up to *during* contract, not merely before it...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
      cross that stream when you come to it.
      According to the Ghostbusters, that's bad advice.
      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
        One notorious PM started chatting about his visits to S&M and 'Swingers' parties (as well as what he was doing with a blow-up dildo at the Olympia Erotica Show) during a particularly 'well-oiled' company do.

Your story isn't a patch on what some get up to *during* contract, not merely before it...
        f*** I'll keep my mouth shut in future.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Dudey, just shag her, problem solved.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Who says you've been offered the contract yet anyway?

Comment

i didnt get it.

got offered another instead though.

Comment

Never mind, el duder. I'm sure your mum will make you lovely alphabetti spaghetti on toast for tea when you get home tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  And lots and lots of Sprite...
                  Oooh yes. Gotta have something to wash all that tomato sauce down with.

Comment

Working...
                  X