• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Big Dilemma

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Dilemma

been on the bench, for over 6 weeks, feeling low.

got a contract come through for a pm role in london. better money, big contract.

went down for interview. was great went well.

as i was leaving i caught the eye of one of the girls in the office.

oh my GOD.

i knew her, she knows my close mates v.well and usually goes out with us all on the odd occassion and usually witnesses alot of misbehaviour!

before i went travelling i got ******* smashed at a party, it was fancy dress and my mates ended up stripping me to my bare naked flesh and watched me dance around like a maniac.

SHE WAS THERE.

what the **** do i do if i get this contract, im meant to be the big serious corporate project manager!!??

Originally posted by el duder
    been on the bench, for over 6 weeks, feeling low.

got a contract come through for a pm role in london. better money, big contract.

went down for interview. was great went well.

as i was leaving i caught the eye of one of the girls in the office.

oh my GOD.

i knew her, she knows my close mates v.well and usually goes out with us all on the odd occassion and usually witnesses alot of misbehaviour!

before i went travelling i got ******* smashed at a party, it was fancy dress and my mates ended up stripping me to my bare naked flesh and watched me dance around like a maniac.

SHE WAS THERE.

what the **** do i do if i get this contract, im meant to be the big serious corporate project manager!!??

I've seen this advert on the Telly...........

Comment

She'll have already put a good word in for you. You're sorted. No worries.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Depends if she saw you on a cold night!

Comment

On your first day, get ******* smashed, strip naked and dance around the office. It's the only way.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Send her a video of you jacking off on your webcam. Works every time.

Comment

Feck he's back.

Comment

Why is it that every post el duder makes is one of him making a complete fool of himself ? (remember the one where he was asking advise on how to pull a bird !! )

Comment

El duder, you're a lightweight. You're fired!

SG in "Alan Sugar" mode.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X