• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

An Assessment of the posters here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    We'll see.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Surprised it took you so long to realise this
      Why the "edit" Troll? Did you spell "realise" wrong again?

Fecking bonehead!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        Target rich environment folks
        Gentlemen, choose your targets carefully, no Paras allowed!

Comment

Originally posted by Craic View Post
          Incorrect. It gets the Moderation it is given. I will be hanging around like a bad smell.
          FTFY

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

This has got to be an ex banned/run off the board member.. Which one though. Poll anyone?

*EDIT* - my money's on HRH
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              This has got to be an ex banned/run off the board member.. Which one though. Poll anyone?

*EDIT* - my money's on HRH
              Nah, HRH always has a pop at churchy doesn't he.

This is Kandr/NOBhead or someother

It's always the same record, he just plays it at different speeds.

Comment

Shaunbhoy - the dumbest of them all. He hasn't an intelligent thought in his head.
                Gotta say, quite astute, this Craic fella.

Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

3. MaryPoppins - there's no way an attractive girl would spend her time here every evening posting here. She has the advantage of anonymity where no one knows what she looks like. She makes 'sexy comments' to the posters. She reminds me of one of those girls who operate the 'chat lines' on sex internet sites. They're really plain or ugly but no one knows as it is all anonymous.

I don't think I've ever claimed to be 'attractive' though.

Have a dig around BumCraic, I'm sure you could come up with something better than that.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Nah, HRH always has a pop at churchy doesn't he.

This is Kandr/NOBhead or someother

It's always the same record, he just plays it at different speeds.
                    Smells of Tay with a spell checker.
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                      Smells of Tay with a spell checker.
                      Hmmm. I have a cunning plan.

Oi Craic. Do you mind if I walk on your carpet with my shoes on?

Comment

Working...
                      X