• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Climate scientists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Meanwhile you can work on your plan b.

You should work on your Plan A, which is to rise above poverty level.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke
      Ah, here we go.

As the inactivists have comprehensively lost the argument they are resulting to increasingly desparate tactics, such as harrassment by bogus fishing expeditions. The biologist being investigated has not been informed of the 'offence' so we have no idea whether it relates to his polar bear work, still

http://www.peer.org/docs/doi/7_28_11..._Complaint.pdf

Meanwhile:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2011/jul/19/polar-bear-cubs-drowning-ice"
      meanwhile:

Canada's growing polar bear population 'becoming a problem,' locals say - Orlando Seminole County Environmental News | Examiner.com
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke
        Ah, here we go.

As the inactivists have comprehensively lost the argument they are resulting to increasingly desparate tactics, such as harrassment by bogus fishing expeditions. The biologist being investigated has not been informed of the 'offence' so we have no idea whether it relates to his polar bear work, still

http://www.peer.org/docs/doi/7_28_11..._Complaint.pdf

Meanwhile:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2011/jul/19/polar-bear-cubs-drowning-ice"

Ah you're on cretin watch this morning?
        You deal with these clueless buffoons.
        I'm going to work on my Plan D (A,B and C already having been succesful).
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          The clue is in the word model, moron.
          good insult, but you dont answer the question.
          You wouldn't use the shares model to override the actual share price, so why would you use a climate model to determine economic policy ?

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Polar bear decline forecast...heap of sh*te
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Thats nothing. I was reading about some place in Australia where the town planners insist that all new houses are built on ten foot stilts to avoid rising sea levels.
              People actually fall for this madness and its affecting lives

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Ah you're on cretin watch this morning?
                You deal with these clueless buffoons.
                I'm going to work on my Plan D (A,B and C already having been succesful).
                Let me guess, "Plan D" will be a wondrous tome, a collection of words, their spelling and usage there of?

I think a certain Dr Samuel Johnson got there first...

Comment

I always figured err on the side of caution. There's strong evidence to support climate change caused by man-made activities. There should be room for debate as to how much, without shouting them down as loonies.

But I think I'd rather be cautious and wrong, than carefree and wrong - the implications are so much bigger one way than the other.

And it doesn't help the climate sceptic cause that the people who are so vociferous about it, tend to be the same people who deny evolution (At least in America anyway)
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                    I always figured err on the side of caution. There's strong evidence to support climate change caused by man-made activities. There should be room for debate as to how much, without shouting them down as loonies.

But I think I'd rather be cautious and wrong, than carefree and wrong - the implications are so much bigger one way than the other.

And it doesn't help the climate sceptic cause that the people who are so vociferous about it, tend to be the same people who deny evolution (At least in America anyway)
                    ******* bedwetter!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      ******* bedwetter!
                      Kids change you're perspective on the world we're leaving behind mate
                      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                      X