• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Climate scientists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Climate scientists

    Polar bear climate scientist investigated over 'misconduct' - Telegraph

    A biologist who claimed polar bears were drowning because of melting ice caps has been placed on administrative leave as officials investigate scientific misconduct allegations.



    Who'd have thought it eh? Climate scientists making tulip up....


    #2
    ...and NASA data shows -

    Climate models are a heap of sh*te
    I'm alright Jack

    Comment


      #3
      FFS! Who's on cretin watch today?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        FFS! Who's on cretin watch today?
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
          I don't know. Coastguard?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

          Comment


            #6
            We have always known that models are just indicators, they are not reality itself. Would you deal on the stock market based on what last weeks model predicted, or on the actual price today?
            The problem has been that the climate scientists and the politicians, and the easily led, have been telling us the models are 100% accurate . Now we find out that not only have they been making stuff up, but NASA, who led the CAGW charge, are now being trashed by the CAGW believers because they are reporting facts that contradict the mantra.

            interesting times indeed



            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              We have always known that models are just indicators, they are not reality itself. Would you deal on the stock market based on what last weeks model predicted, or on the actual price today?
              The problem has been that the climate scientists and the politicians, and the easily led, have been telling us the models are 100% accurate . Now we find out that not only have they been making stuff up, but NASA, who led the CAGW charge, are now being trashed by the CAGW believers because they are reporting facts that contradict the mantra.

              interesting times indeed



              Your lack of education is showing. You seriously need to educate yourself about what science is. Start with Thomas Kuhn.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Your lack of education is showing. You seriously need to educate yourself about what science is. Start with Thomas Kuhn.
                come on. what is it you dont understand this time ?

                I should really consider charging you for all the tuition I have given you

                lets start with the models. You think they are 100% accurate ?



                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Your lack of education is showing. You seriously need to educate yourself about what science is. Start with Thomas Kuhn.
                  Meanwhile you can work on your plan b.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    come on. what is it you dont understand this time ?

                    I should really consider charging you for all the tuition I have given you

                    lets start with the models. You think they are 100% accurate ?



                    The clue is in the word model, moron.
                    I'm afarid EO you come across as very stupid indeed.
                    Last edited by sasguru; 29 July 2011, 08:54.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X