• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thunderstorms forecast for later

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sky is still got a bit of blue up here and I cannot sleep.

Comment

Kept hearing what sounded like distant thunder. Towards morning closed the windows and it was still there. Darn it, it used to rain continually in my bedroom, now it thunders.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Thunder and rain over Central London at the moment
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Sky is lovely up here with a positively balmy 18 degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            Sky is lovely up here with a positively balmy 18 degrees.
            Only 16 here at the moment.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Teeming down here - even the smokers have run for cover!

Occasional rumbles of thunder but nothing really exciting in terms of lightning and such yet.

Comment

27 Deg and clear blue skies.

Comment

28 and clear blue skies. Off to the beer garden later to sit under a tree with a litre of Bavarian goodness. Lovely.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Chucking it down in Aldershot. Even the local soldiers are going around with umbrellas.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Thunder and lightning in the city!
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X