• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agent taking the peepee

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Are you still flogging that gray list tulip.

You don't need to worry about the black and gray lists. Its the agency white list you need your name on.

On it that £300 a day contract approaches £400 and that £700 bank contract could become the grand a day you believe your worth.

PM for our current introductory discount rate.
    We've already discussed the whitelist, and yes, I can get names on there, but it takes a little more than 100 quid. It requires quite a few details around areas of expertise etc.

Comment

Turns out there is a brown list!? Answers on a postcard to what that one is about?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        We've already discussed the whitelist, and yes, I can get names on there, but it takes a little more than 100 quid. It requires quite a few details around areas of expertise etc.
        only 100 quid? well you can sign me up twice then sir!
        sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BIT View Post
          only 100 quid? well you can sign me up twice then sir!
          No, more than 100 quid. I can provide an exact quotation based on individual circumstances.

Comment

Your going to have to do better then that mate. The last time I looked your white list was a shade of brown flushing down the loo. A think a better name would be the toilet roll list.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

That's an extra 20%. If you don't like it, take your custom elsewhere, but I doubt you'll find anyone else who will indulge your square and compass routine for the same price (except possibly MP - MP, this is what I meant by the lower end of the market).
              You really are posh if that's your idea of the lower end of the market.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

No, more than 100 quid. I can provide an exact quotation based on individual circumstances.
                ok well sign me quote/100 times please then sir - but surely for a white list to exist there would be a black list too otherwise it's just a list right?
                sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

Except, for £100, I can take anyone's name off using my little 'back door'.
                  After a couple of £100'ers your 'little back door' will be little no more.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BIT View Post
                    ok well sign me quote/100 times please then sir - but surely for a white list to exist there would be a black list too otherwise it's just a list right?
                    There is no need for a black list. The white list is a guest list that grants you instant entry. It is that magic something that ensures agents ring you instantly a suitable contract appears.

Everyone else has to join the queue and hopes the bouncer (agent) firstly notices them and then agrees to talk to them.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                      After a couple of £100'ers your 'little back door' will be little no more.
                      Don't worry after a few days everything will return to normal and you'll be able to sit down again.

Comment

Working...
                      X