• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clearing some undergrowth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    It is a pubic poll
    coat--------->
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      It is a pubic poll
      FTFY.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        You should have made it a public poll - most people wouldn't notice until too late, and you can't delete votes
        I was tempted, but didn't think it would have the same response. I was intersted in how popular it was in general. I wonder how many will try it on the basis of reading about it here. I must say I'm tempted to give it a number 2 all over and see what it comes out like - although could end up looking like BA baracus.

(It would've been funny if someone had chosen the AndyW option without realising it was public though.)
        Last edited by conned tractor; 25 March 2011, 11:56.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          You should have made it a public poll - most people wouldn't notice until too late, and you can't delete votes
          I would have checked closely before posting, but of course my answer is unembarrassing anyway.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Really? Do men really get hairy ballsacks that make them look like cousin It that they feel they have to shave them?

(MF in never really spent time looking at mens balls) mode

Any of the ladies going to comment on this?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

my poetic response

Shaving the fuzzy off of your
              girlfriends puzzy
              and
              removing the follicles
              from off your bollickles
              and
              plus raking the grass
              from your partners ass
              is what we dooooooooooooooo
              on CUK

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                my poetic response

Shaving the fuzzy off of your
                girlfriends puzzy
                and
                removing the follicles
                from off your bollickles
                and
                plus raking the grass
                from your partners ass
                is what we dooooooooooooooo
                on CUK

It's all getting a bit too intellectual around here; I'm off for the weekend,
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I think I read somewhere sometime something about pubic hair actually helping protect you from transferal of skin related disease/infections.

So if you're going wild it may be better to hide in a bush.
                  Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                  Feist - I Feel It All
                  Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Interesting thread this because just last week I put the trimmer down to my sack and took it all off (just the hair, not the sack). I also took off all the hair around that region, not with a blade, just with the trimmer but with the setting at grade 0 (or 1 or whatever the lowest is).

I must admit it looks quite neat, a bit funny maybe but the whole experience was very stimulating.

Comment

A friend of mine in the Sixth Form developed acute appendicitis and was rushed into hospital in the middle of the night for an appendectomy. A nurse came along and started to shave him Down Below in preparation for surgery and, despite being in excruciating pain, he found that the unfamiliar sensation caused him to start developing a stiffy.

As a seventeen-year-old lad he found this very embarrassing, but the nurse told him not to worry about it as it was quite a common occurrence - then added cheerfully "In fact, some of them even come!"

Comment

Working...
                      X