• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Harshly scored intelligence test

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 12 results, in order of the tests 1 - 12.

37.3 ("in the top x%")

Must admit it was a more interesting test than normal, thanks OP.

Comment

Ha, I got a 90 this time round. And a 3.

Actually, I wonder how many people have cheated... I'm tempted to just to see what results it gives me. Anyone else tried that yet?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Ha, I got a 90 this time round. And a 3.

Actually, I wonder how many people have cheated... I'm tempted to just to see what results it gives me. Anyone else tried that yet?
        How do you cheat?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          How do you cheat?
          You failed the test Casual cheating is more or less easy for different tests. Come on, you can't figure how to cheat at a memory-based test?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            You failed the test Casual cheating is more or less easy for different tests. Come on, you can't figure how to cheat at a memory-based test?
            Oh, I see. I may have glanced at my pen the first time the numbers came up, but I didn't follow through.

Comment

I really want to see Threaded's take on this.
              Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Threaded has probably handed over the source code for the tests (which he wrote, of course) to an assistant, to be redesigned so that he can take all 12 tests at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                  Threaded has probably handed over the source code for the tests (which he wrote, of course) to an assistant, to be redesigned so that he can take all 12 tests at the same time.
                  I'm not sure anyone would want to claim credit for the source code. Those little Flex mini-games can be knocked out by any Bob PDQ.

Comment

Working...
                  X