• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Split from Welcome FAQ thread - Is there a God? Discuss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    God fearing IT contractors should not be dictated to by rules based on random chance!
    Your invoicing especially
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I wondered where you'd got to. Hate to pick you up on matters of fact since it's your not your strong suit, but...

I mean at least make the effort - the God card is easy pickings and even then you can't avoid getting it wrong.
      4-minute turnround.............not bad. If only your riposte made any sense.
      Oh well..............better luck next time.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Only true idiot can believe the atheist propaganda that having some sort of religion or a belief in God is mutually exclusive to intelligence or science.

Maybe a decent education and a broadening of your reading might enlighten you to the fact that losing "God" means losing part of our humanity.
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

The original thread was actually useful, the rest of it needed it's own space...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I couldn't care less if a person believes in god, the problems come with religion.

'My imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend'

Doesn't take much intelligence to see where that has led.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              'My imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend'

Doesn't take much intelligence to see where that has led.
              hehe, I'm going to borrow that one!

Comment

What calibre of idiot believes the world was made in 7 days then?
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

nothing beyond random chance.
                  What if it were logically impossible for the universe not to come into existence, or for it to have a form other than the one it has?

Nothing random about that. No need for a creator either.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

beyond random chance.
                    Ah, you clearly have no understanding of the Theory of Evolution, which explains why you like to believe in a fantasy god.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                      Ah, you clearly have no understanding of the Theory of Evolution, which explains why you like to believe in a fantasy god.
                      D0000fus is a "Born-Again Simpleton"........or maybe a "Seventh-Day-Aventaclueist!"

Comment

Working...
                      X