• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

israeli army terrorists murder innocents again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find anything that supports that DT statement TBH. That's problem with Google, news like this immediately pushes everything else 20 pages down. It needs a date filter.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Would you really want to bet that the cargo of these ships contained only food and medicine? No explosives, guns etc? I wouldn't.
      Well first off, that's highly speculative. Second, the ships were in international waters, some 40 miles offshore in fact.

I like the way you attempt to shift the emphasis of yet another israeli army terrorist attack on effectively unarmed civilians to be one of the ships were probably gun running.

Sorry, but the israeli army and its government masters are out of control. They think US support gives them a blank cheque to be murderes not just on land but now also the high seas.

The israeli people really should know better.
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
        All in your own humble opinion of course...
        Oh, another israeli army terrorist apologist then?

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
          what would you do if you were attacked with iron bars ? its clear they fired in self defense
          I think you need to ask the question why were civilian ships boarded on the high seas by gun totting terrorists of the israeli army.

Or do you take the line that if your home is being broken into and you use force to stop the intruder, if the intruder batters you or worse, kills you, the intruder can claim in court 'he came at me with a cricket bat so I shot him in self defence'?

Seriously, have a word with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
            ..., it'll be time to wheel out the tried and trusted "you're all anti-semitic" line.
            You're all anti-semitic.

Originally posted by EC4N View Post
            It's latest actions is hardly surprising. I think to understand why it's consistently and repeatedly the most condemned nation by UN members stems from the mindset with which the Zionists operate.
            Another reason why the it's the most condemned nation is because there are many nations in the UN who hate Israel, regardless. Hate, rather than concern for the victims, seems to be the main motivation for the outcry every time Israel does something worthy of censure. There seems to be a glee in many commenters, along the lines of "Oh goody. More justification for the hatred I feel". Self-righteous hate. Most unpleasant.
            I think you need to ask the question why were civilian ships boarded on the high seas by ... the israeli army.
            Because the civilian ships were bent on breaking the Israeli (and Egyptian) blockade of Gaza. The flotilla was seeking a confrontation, and subsequent publicity, quite deliberately. That seems clear. And they got it. The planners are probably delighted with the outcome.

And before anyone gets on their high-horse, I think the IDF are culpable in this matter. They screwed up a military operation, and people died as a result.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Ehhm, Belgrano anyone?
              WTF are you on about now? I agree that the sinking of the Belgrano was wrong, but I don't see how it's relevant to this case. You might as well cite the British concentration camps of the Boer War when people voice objections to the Nazis' "Final Solution".

The fact that a past Government of one's own country has done something bad doesn't mean that one can't object to another country's present Government doing something bad.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
                what would you do if you were attacked with iron bars ? its clear they fired in self defense
                Can you explain the Israeli army footage from the helicopter, when the people on board were running for cover as the army peppered the deck with livefire, prior to the guys going down on ropes? I notice that last night they were happy to show that, but now realise it probably wasn't doing them much of a favour.
                Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                  Oh, another israeli army terrorist apologist then?
                  Oh dear.

I think you'll find there's plenty of posts on these boards about not believing all you see on the tv or read in the papers. All I'm saying is you have an opinion, to which you're entitled, even though your terminology is not exactly subtle.
                  Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                    Oh dear.

I think you'll find there's plenty of posts on these boards about not believing all you see on the tv or read in the papers. All I'm saying is you have an opinion, to which you're entitled, even though your terminology is not exactly subtle.
                    Yeah, but it's about Israel, innit. Which is an anagram of Is Real. So it must be unbiased and true.

Anyway, I've decided on my plan B. Selling Israeli flags to Arab and Muslim countries. Demand seems to be increasing.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                      Israel probably has a claim to those waters - perhaps some 5000 year old claim or summat. Who knows they do like to go back a while when determining who owns a house over there.

But yeah, whack a soldier on the head with a metal bar and you become a terrorist. Since when has been defending your own boat a terrorist act.

That said. They should have known they were out matched and gave in. A few martyrs though does embarrass Israel and Obama so win win really.

There is no doubt that the ships were in international waters. (see the BBC website) Furthermore, all people going en-board were searched by Turkish customs and each person and their luggage scanned prior to leaving for Palistine.

Can you imagine if the same murderous act was committed by the Syrians or Iranians against an Israeli ship. The US would be bombing in retaliation.

The problem is that the BBC and Sky etc have very limited news. What they don’t show is the every day killing by the Israeli Army playing duck shoot at Palestine farmers, farms being bulldozed on a daily basis and Israeli setters taking pop shoots at Palestinian kids going to school.
                      Allergy Warning
                      This Forum may contain nuts

Comment

Working...
                      X