• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

israeli army terrorists murder innocents again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    I think you need to ask the question why were civilian ships boarded on the high seas by gun totting terrorists of the israeli army.
    Do you also post your objections to the rockets fired daily from Palestinian land into Israel?

No, I thought not.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Scuttle View Post
      There is no doubt that the ships were in international waters. (see the BBC website) Furthermore, all people going en-board were searched by Turkish customs and each person and their luggage scanned prior to leaving for Palistine.

Can you imagine if the same murderous act was committed by the Syrians or Iranians against an Israeli ship. The US would be bombing in retaliation.

The problem is that the BBC and Sky etc have very limited news. What they don’t show is the every day killing by the Israeli Army playing duck shoot at Palestine farmers, farms being bulldozed on a daily basis and Israeli setters taking pop shoots at Palestinian kids going to school.
      What you mean to say is that BBC and Sky are heavily biased and won't show that kinda stuff because it will embarrass half their respective boards.

What I don't understand is why not park one of their destroyers infront of the ships and fire a few shots over the bow. A midnight violent boarding was just asking for trouble. And...it appears that the operation was okay'd by only seven ministers link
      And what have they found so far...aid. no guns, just aid.
      This truely is a debacle which brings into question the compentance of the government and the military. That's basically two wars they've lost and a bungled security operation. nevermind that their "democracy" is being questioned everyday.
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
        This truely is a debacle which brings into question the compentance of the government and the military. That's basically two wars they've lost and a bungled security operation. nevermind that their "democracy" is being questioned everyday.
        You're quite right. Thank God we have a bunch of brave IT geeks sat at their desks bringing their international security and geopolitical expertise to bear on the problem...
        Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
          You're quite right. Thank God we have a bunch of brave IT geeks sat at their desks bringing their international security and geopolitical expertise to bear on the problem...
          Try crossing the street where I work. That takes some bravery I tell ya.
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Well they won't be trying that again.
            Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              Do you also post your objections to the rockets fired daily from Palestinian land into Israel?

No, I thought not.
              What are you on about? What have rockets got to do with a Turkish Ship carrying aid? In any event no rockets have been fired into Israeli from Gaza for a year. In any event what do you expect the Palestinians to do when their homes are destroyed and their families murdered? What would you do if your family were taken out your house and shot by foreigners?
              Allergy Warning
              This Forum may contain nuts

Comment

What are you on about? What have rockets got to do with a Turkish Ship carrying aid? In any event no rockets have been fired into Israeli from Gaza for a year. In any event what do you expect the Palestinians to do when their homes are destroyed and their families murdered? What would you do if your family were taken out your house and shot by foreigners?
                35 rockets were fired into Israel in the first 3 months of the year.

List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel, 2010 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Thank goodness for those nice chaps from Hamas then...
                  Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Rockets go up every few days. most just land in fields. if something is hit its just pure sheer luck. Kinda like Israeli commando raids. If it goes well it must have just been pure sheer luck.

Comment

Can you imagine if the same murderous act was committed by the Syrians or Iranians against an Israeli ship. The US would be bombing in retaliation.

Not so. I would wager that had such an act been undertaken by the Syrians or Iranians then it would have been ignored by the righteous lefties who love to condemn Israel.

BBC News - South Korean navy ship sinks near sea border with North

I am not at this stage going to form an opinion on the incident but I will point out that those who so like to criticise Israel probabaly have their own agenda or a guilt problem.
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X