• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

israeli army terrorists murder innocents again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "Peace Activist
    I was on hunger strike for the last few hours.
    Me, I was so upset, that I fast from 10pm last night to 7am this morning.

This is how I understand it:

1. The Egyptians and Israelis implemented a blockade of Gaza, in response to Hamas terrorism. This is legal.
    2. A group of people calling themselves "Peace Activists" took it upon themselves to illegally breach the blockade.
    3. Their ships were boarded by Israeli forces as they tried to breach the blockade. This is also legal.
    4. The peace activists attacked armed soldiers with knives, iron bars and such like. This is suicidal.

Israeli action may have been disproportionate, immoral, highly unadvised, what you will. But not illegal.

The people who organised these ships have as much blood on their hands as the IDF. They deliberately provoked a confrontation with the IDF, in order to gain maximum bad publicity for the Israelis, and have achieved that beyond their wildest dreams.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Pretty much my take on it.

As I said, beating up a member of the IDF with an iron bar is like jumping into a lion's enclosure wearing a beef balaclava. There was only ever going to be one outcome.

Comment

Re ImaDinnerJacket's quotes

I think you have to distinguish between what a Western liberal means by ending Zionism and what an Islamist means by ending Zionism. The liberal usually means he wants an end to what he sees as an oppression of Palestinians, Islamists like Dinnerjacket wants the end of the Jewish state and the incorporation of Jews into an Islamic/Arab state where (after a few decades of revenge attacks) they will be able to live in peace provided they go along with the second class status that Islamic states accord to others.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Re ImaDinnerJacket's quotes

I think you have to distinguish between what a Western liberal means by ending Zionism and what an Islamist means by ending Zionism. The liberal usually means he wants an end to what he sees as an oppression of Palestinians, Islamists like Dinnerjacket wants the end of the Jewish state and the incorporation of Jews into an Islamic/Arab state where (after a few decades of revenge attacks) they will be able to live in peace provided they go along with the second class status that Islamic states accord to others.
          Oh, he told you this did he?

Comment

So agreeing with XGoth on this one

Comment

Look at the history of the Jewist state Churchill. They've been trying to remove it since its inception.

PS He did actually. World leaders frequently consult me.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Look at the history of the Jewist state Churchill. They've been trying to remove it since its inception.
                You mean since its inception by the Irgun, Haganah and the Stern Gang?

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
                  What were they doing there? Working on a kibbutz? Always wanted to try that one. Awesome parties so I've heard !
                  Which one. the one with the pigs?
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Scuttle View Post

And from the Mirror...

The Israelis confiscated their passports, laptops, cameras and mobile phones.
                    Actually the Israeli's took everything but the clothes they had on. Now Mossad has a wealth of items to forge and perhaps pay for those "holidays" in dubai.
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Me, I was so upset, that I fast from 10pm last night to 7am this morning.

This is how I understand it:

1. The Egyptians and Israelis implemented a blockade of Gaza, in response to Hamas terrorism. This is legal.
                      2. A group of people calling themselves "Peace Activists" took it upon themselves to illegally breach the blockade.
                      3. Their ships were boarded by Israeli forces as they tried to breach the blockade. This is also legal.
                      4. The peace activists attacked armed soldiers with knives, iron bars and such like. This is suicidal.

Israeli action may have been disproportionate, immoral, highly unadvised, what you will. But not illegal.

The people who organised these ships have as much blood on their hands as the IDF. They deliberately provoked a confrontation with the IDF, in order to gain maximum bad publicity for the Israelis, and have achieved that beyond their wildest dreams.
                      The ships hadn't actually reached the blockade but I think the maritime law is a bit fuzzy there so its probably legal.

Israel really botched the whole operation really. Especially diplomatically. But then they hardly care..as long as Obama et al are with them.

I can see even more migration to Israel and more settlements coming. Ain't it about time Israel just took over those occupied areas, integrated it into Israel and treated everyone (sorta) equally? you've got Arabs in Israel that - even though they are treated like tulip - would rather live in Israel than Palestine. The Palestinians would rather live somewhere else - but nobody wants them. It definitely is a quagmire of mega proportions.

Comment

Working...
                      X