• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

israeli army terrorists murder innocents again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does NK go around bragging about its democracy and its democratic and moral military. hmmmm
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
      Does NK go around bragging about its democracy and its democratic and moral military. hmmmm
      Does anyone condemn Egypt for blocking Gaza from their country? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        Does anyone condemn Egypt for blocking Gaza from their country? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
        I'd check the news if I were you Dodgy...
        Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
          I'd check the news if I were you Dodgy...
          I thought everything worth knowing was on here?
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

the Israeli Army playing duck shoot at Palestine farmers, farms being bulldozed on a daily basis and Israeli setters taking pop shoots at Palestinian kids going to school
            I certainly wouldn't discount any of those things, anyone who believes one side in a conflict has all the righteous on their side is an idiot. Prolonged conflict makes monsters of everyone regardless of the justice of the cause. Look at the Kurdish separatists, the IRA, the Tamils. Freedom fighters always turn into self serving criminals and terrorists.

But looking at the total history, the attempts ever since Israel was created (out of Turkish occupied territory with less area than the Jewish population of the area justified) to wipe them out I can understand what they need to do to survive. Mostly they do what they do it is with a greater degree of civilsation than the other side. People bleat about the way Arabs are treated in Israel but how about how Israelis are treated in Gaza? What? There aren't any? No, there wouldn't be. Treatment of Arabas by the Jewish state doesn't compare to what would happen to Jews if the likes of Hamas were to succeed and take over Israel. Those that lived would soon find what islam means by tolerance, it is the tolerance of the master for his obedient slaves.

Even when there did seem a chance of peace during Clinton's time with a more moderate Israeli government the continued terrorist attacks scuppered it. If the Israelis relaxed all controls on Gaza, withdrew from the West bank and East Jerusalem tomorrow the rocket and terrorist attacks would go on. I used to support Palestinians and would like to see a much less partial US approach to getting a proper state coexisting with Israel but the chances of that are zero because the real goal of too many is elimination of Israel and it always has been.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Not so. I would wager that had such an act been undertaken by the Syrians or Iranians then it would have been ignored by the righteous lefties who love to condemn Israel.

BBC News - South Korean navy ship sinks near sea border with North

I am not at this stage going to form an opinion on the incident but I will point out that those who so like to criticise Israel probabaly have their own agenda or a guilt problem.
              As do the propogandists for Israel.

Comment

[QUOTE=DodgyAgent;1148752]Not so. I would wager that had such an act been undertaken by the Syrians or Iranians then it would have been ignored by the righteous lefties who love to condemn Israel.QUOTE] Why would that be? Iran has a far right government and has very few friends.

I am not at this stage going to form an opinion on the incident but I will point out that those who so like to criticise Israel probabaly have their own agenda or a guilt problem.
                No so, the Turkish Ship included American Jews, British Jews, Israeli Jews and a Holocaust Survivor. Jewish Israelis protested in Jerusalem about the killings.

I do and so do many others, often. I have stopped going to Egypt for holidays as much as I like the country.
                Allergy Warning
                This Forum may contain nuts

Comment

I'm concerned about the Israeli submarines off the coast of Iran armed with atomic weapons pointing at Iran....the possibility of a premptive attack causing the deaths of untold millions of Iranians is something we should be aware off.

I don't want to slag off all of Israel with regard to the atrocity that occurred on the humanitarian aid ship as I know there are Israelis in israel that are protesting against their own countries outrageous actions.

But it has to be said they are being a bit naughty and need a hard slap. I would certainly help contribute towards any fund that helps both the impoverished civilians in Gaza and towards the arming of Palestinians so they can defend themselves from Israeli attacks.
                  Tyrell: "More human than human" is our motto.

Comment

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

They are both at it, just as bad as each other. Let us remember that. No side has a moral monopoly.

I do find it fairly pathetic how people without any real knowledge of any side get dragged in, opinions flailing based on what they have read in whatever paper dropped on their doorstep that day.

Comment

Working...
                      X