• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OI! Prawn. Spring CUK Holiday!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Somebodies offered Shaunbhoy up on a platter I see! Is that you Admin?
    Where?
    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

I have kept well clear of this! I know not to annoy Mums, I am still sh*t scared of my own

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
        Where?
        Here, and again here

Comment

Kudos to the ladies over there - anyone who can keep baning on about how much they love DP gets my vote.
          If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Look these are mothers. Our registration process has at least 3 steps that should fox even the cleverest of them.

Mothers != Stupid

Remember MaryPoppins has a rather large umbrella.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I'd was going to sit on the naughty step, but they've banned my domain. I can't be bothered to set up a webmail account, so I'll leave it at that.

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

I think you mean "now".
              I was on top off a bloody mountain when I typed it (bloody woman, I don't dunno - let 'em have jobs.... )

Anyway, they wouldnt have the balls to come over(apart from that Madascheese fella). They'd be nothing with a swear filter on and three moderators on Red Bull!
              I'm on Leffe Triple tonight. ( Anyway, some daft bint thinks that a bunch of IT geeks pulled the threads, not their admin ).

Personally, I think the whole thing was a success.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Why is everyone dissing my music taste!!! I called my daughter Kayleigh, what the hell is wrong with that FFS!
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

the driver guzzles another can of lager lager lager

I can see why they take the pi55
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Perhaps if they unbanned a couple of us they might get some responses to some of their questions. I actually liked speaking to some of them - I found out that I'm not the only one to remember heads down thumbs up from school. Tina having her daily pot noodle time and her husband being tulip head was my attempt to a cr@p in CUK joke - but they were pulled as soon as they saw the light of day!
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Netmums and babyworld are being touted by mumsnet as being viable summer holiday destinations.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X