• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OI! Prawn. Spring CUK Holiday!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone go and give that oojimalip a hand with her server admin. Tony she needs a hand with a dongle?

Has there ever been a cross site thread before?

Give his back any hostages! We'll give you Suityou, he's eager to please.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Well since they can read this thread -

STOP BEING SO DAMN SEXIST THERE ARE WOMEN IN IT WHO HAVE CHILDREN

There I feel better.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Oh by the way. Here's the recipe if you want to copy it and repaste it!

Okay girls,
        perhaps I got off on the wrong foot yesterday, but by way of making amends I am going to share a simple wholesome recipe with you all today. It was remiss of me to assume that everyone has the culinary grounding I have had, and I must try and remember that many are struggling with a tight budget. So.....today's easy recipe is:-

Sweet Potato and Parsnip Soup

Peel and cube the sweet potato and parsnips and place in a large saucepan with some oxo stock and bring slowly to the boil. Add in some coconut milk, garlic, grated root ginger, coriander, and black pepper. Allow to simmer until the parsnips and sweet potatoes have gone soft and, if you are feeling a bit naughty, a few dashes of Ricard. At this point you can remove it from the heat and blend it for a creamy filling meal. If you want to bulk it up a bit then it is an ideal way to use up that leftover venison/brisket/Lamb from the Sunday roast. Lovely. The hubby, kids and I like nothing more than dunking our hot butter-laden crusty bloomers into a piping hot bowl of this nectar, and rememberthere is never any waste because what doesn't get eaten can be frozen in a tupperware container for next time.
        Quick and easy to prepare they will be crying out for more. Go on, give it a try.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

We may not be allowed to say ****, but we've got better emoticons!

Comment

We did good over there - I liked the RSVP to party thread - reeled a few in with that one

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              HTF are we supposed to reply to the MN CUK thread when we are banned
              Speak for yourself
              If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
                Speak for yourself

Comment

they're not really that clever if their disguises were seen through immediately.
                  I think not. We were only sussed when someone linked to CUK went right in and gave the game away

Comment

@nickelbabe - "they're not really that clever if their disguises were seen through immediately"

But they weren't, though. Yesterday, Walking100k or whatever he's called was suggesting that coco was someone banned recently.

And I'm still there, posting away, biding my time.

Probably until I fall asleep, that is.
                    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      Oh by the way. Here's the recipe if you want to copy it and repaste it!

Okay girls,
                      perhaps I got off on the wrong foot yesterday, but by way of making amends I am going to share a simple wholesome recipe with you all today. It was remiss of me to assume that everyone has the culinary grounding I have had, and I must try and remember that many are struggling with a tight budget. So.....today's easy recipe is:-

Sweet Potato and Parsnip Soup
                      Didn't we have a long thread on how to make soup a while ago?
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X