• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OI! Prawn. Spring CUK Holiday!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
    Depending on what she wants it for, she may not be missing out on much (sorry folks that are still reading this).

My wife registered a while back, posted once or twice and then ran off because it was so nasty.

I've posted significantly more over there than she ever has
    Thats because you're more of a women than she ever was!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Fullyautomatrix - please give me a break, I'm not from this bloomin country...

WTF names a town after a cheese anyway
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Anyway, more importantly, have we sussed out which squealing blabbermouth snitched? I reckon BGG and suityou01 are way up there at the top of the suspect list with expat, scary, and ctdctd as decent each-way bets!!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Fullyautomatrix - please give me a break, I'm not from this bloomin country...

WTF names a town after a cheese anyway
          If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Anyway, more importantly, have we sussed out which squealing blabbermouth snitched? I reckon BGG and suityou01 are way up there at the top of the suspect list with expat, scary, and ctdctd as decent each-way bets!!
            Chill.

It was fun while it lasted.

And the cross-posting thread is funny.

Though I would prefer you to do my ironing with your clothes on.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

The fact you're up a mountain somewhere on a bloody ski slope using your Iphone doesnt help either!
              Right. it wasn't an iPhone, since I like to have electronic toys that work better than they look. And secondly we were skiing together!

She wouldn't use mumsnet anyway. She'd be banned quicker than me. Anyway. IP address changed now, so that's that problem fixed. Unless they've banned the whole of sunrise.ch supplied addresses - in which case, they've taken out half of Switzerland!
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Anyway. IP address changed now, so that's that problem fixed. Unless they've banned the whole of sunrise.ch supplied addresses - in which case, they've taken out half of Switzerland!
                FYI, I thought they'd blocked my IP but it turned in fact that wasn't the case. As soon as I deleted MN cookies I regained access to the site. But of course my login had been deactivated.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Though I would prefer you to do my ironing with your clothes on.
                  How can you be so sure?
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Would you prefer him to your ironing with your clothes on?
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Would you prefer him to your ironing with your clothes on?
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X