• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OI! Prawn. Spring CUK Holiday!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    What has happened to Tina and Ducky.
    They were a bit weird so no real loss but were have they gone???
    Ducky was in turmoil. No sex, no nothing. She couldn't even afford Wi Fit for her fat old man to help him get it up. It was tragic, I tell ye.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      I'm on it
      Class !

Sometimes it can end in moisture

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        I've been blocked.

And I'm a bloody woman.

They have also deleted my serious messages that weren't taking the pi55 out of anyone.
        And in other related news, STILL no email from their Mods explaining why Coco has been axed. And what is more, all of her input has been erased from the map as if she never existed............which of course she didn't!
        Ah well, twas fun while it lasted I suppose. So....where next....UNITE?
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
          I suspect you will be banned pretty quickly also! Just read it!
          He's been busted already

Comment

... but that just means Im doing my job right
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Busted folks ! Forgot about mentioning a DH in another thread.

Account still live though

Comment

AIBU........to think that the AIBU section should warn participants that a small clique of salad-dodging, vindictive, manic-depressive yet very vocal inadequates, are likely to go blubbing to the Admin if anyone does not treat them with kid gloves?

Now...............where is that "hotmail" account?
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Interesting... if anyone cares.

I thought my IP was banned from MN then I noticed I could get on from another computer. Then I noticed I could get on using IE on the first computer. But FF still not working. Deleted my FF cookies and presto I can see the site again. No need to hide my ass.

Comment

"No sh-t sherlock. This is obviously a wind-up"

Class.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                      Interesting... if anyone cares.

I thought my IP was banned from MN then I noticed I could get on from another computer. Then I noticed I could get on using IE on the first computer. But FF still not working. Deleted my FF cookies and presto I can see the site again. No need to hide my ass.
                      Time to crank it up again

Comment

Working...
                      X