• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OI! Prawn. Spring CUK Holiday!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've tried to login, but no luck. Could be because I'm up a mountain! Will try again at home.

SueEllen - can we refer to you know as 'that bloody woman'?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Looks like they are missing you....

/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/939165-has-the-soup-recipe-thread-gone
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Looks like they are missing you....

/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/939165-has-the-soup-recipe-thread-gone
        Bumped it. I'm sure we can get a great argument going about the rights and wrongs of removing threads!

Comment

Gone to plan-a. see what happens...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Gone to plan-a. see what happens...
            Yeah, so I noticed. Did you use the same sign-up email?

I don't have 100's of disposable email addys

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
              Yeah, so I noticed. Did you use the same sign-up email?

I don't have 100's of disposable email addys
              Think I'm banned

Comment

There's something strangely ironic about a moderator from this forum trying to f**k up another forum.

Comment

I've got my own domain... But their admin must be awake. Shame, I thought I made a few good posts and they weren't all that provocative. If I'd been genuine, I'd've been fairly annoyed by now. I could have joined just out of interest, without wishing to cause any disruption... but no - guilt by association.

I'll probably rejoin at some point, as there are some questions I genuinely want to ask - why my wife was given diamorphine as a pain-killer during the delivery of our first-born. ( That's clinical heroin, and definitely contra-indicated. ).

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    There's something strangely ironic about a moderator from this forum trying to f**k up another forum.
                    I think there's also a certain irony in that the mums can swear like crazy (and they do, oh yes) whereas we're not allowed to even say the name of a small town in Surrey. Or Scunthorpe.

EDIT: Oh, we can say Scunthorpe

Comment

Ooops - looks like we've been discovered!

Comment

Working...
                      X