• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OI! Prawn. Spring CUK Holiday!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

testPleaseDelete is still showing also
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      testPleaseDelete is shill showing also
      sherlockH is alive and well

Comment

Just spotted this in the lapdace thread

By LadyEarth Wed 31-Mar-10 12:28:49
        If you think that lap dancing is all "Look at the pretty lady with her nice jiggly bits" You'd be wrong. A private lap dance involves the dancer rubbing her bum/fanny on the man's lap. I think it ends when his pants are damp. I also have a problem with men who enjoy the experienec of buying a woman (even if it is only to look at). It does not require him to give anything of himself (apart from his cash) and fosters an emotionally distant kind of sex which does not make for a good husband/partner/lover.

Lap dancing is anti-women and as a woman you are entitled to say that you don't want him to do that.

What lapdancing places does Lady Earth go to? I suggest that one of the few working ones should tell her how that is not the case and as a single parent lap dance she should know

then stand well back again!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

J
          What lapdancing places does Lady Earth go to? I suggest that one of the few working ones should tell her how that is not the case and as a single parent lap dance she should know

I'm on it

Comment

do it in text speak also! init

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Just spotted this in the lapdace thread

By LadyEarth Wed 31-Mar-10 12:28:49
              If you think that lap dancing is all "Look at the pretty lady with her nice jiggly bits" You'd be wrong. A private lap dance involves the dancer rubbing her bum/fanny on the man's lap. I think it ends when his pants are damp. I also have a problem with men who enjoy the experienec of buying a woman (even if it is only to look at). It does not require him to give anything of himself (apart from his cash) and fosters an emotionally distant kind of sex which does not make for a good husband/partner/lover.

Lap dancing is anti-women and as a woman you are entitled to say that you don't want him to do that.

I'm working on an ex-stripper but she hasn't had time get comfortable enough to bare all yet...

Edit: Ooh. This is my 666th post. How appropriate....
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

What has happened to Tina and Ducky.
                They were a bit weird so no real loss but were have they gone???

Cheeky bitch! I'd scratch her bloody eyes out and pull her hair if I could!

I preferred version 1!

Comment

My account is still there, but I haven't posted anything.

I see 5* still there, though.
                  If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    I'm working on an ex-stripper but she hasn't had time get comfortable enough to bare all yet...

Edit: Ooh. This is my 666th post. How appropriate....
                    I suspect you will be banned pretty quickly also! Just read it!

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I've been blocked.

And I'm a bloody woman.

They have also deleted my serious messages that weren't taking the pi55 out of anyone.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X