• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OI! Prawn. Spring CUK Holiday!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naaah we've done mums - in a sense!

We need to find somebody so up their own @rses. Some of the mums were very vocal and fitted that bill, but some were really nice and prepared to give the benefit of doubt regardless of the rubbish posted.

I'm going to feed my son cat food this week so that I can wipe out that little fib
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Why is everyone dissing my music taste!!! I called my daughter Kayleigh, what the hell is wrong with that FFS!
      Ha, so when she grows up and asks why you gave her that name, you can croon back in reply,

"Kayleigh, is it too late to say I'm sorry ... "

Comment

I remember seeing Andrew Marr talking about the reaction of mumsnet when Gordon Brown was interviewed by netmums - they called him a 'tart' and a 'slapper'. Andrew Marr said "Mothers have changed since my day".

Comment

Originally posted by MumsNet
          The Marillion fan is a woman? And she is proud of her taste in music?
          You're also being put forward as an meta-troll, to get us all to join mumsnet. Alas, due to IP and domain barring, now no longer possible for my wife. I think I'm dooooooooooooooooooomed....
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            Ha, so when she grows up and asks why you gave her that name, you can croon back in reply,

"Kayleigh, is it too late to say I'm sorry ... "

Bloody hell, why does everyone assume over there I'm a woman. I'm a man I tell you! A man with a damn fine taste in music!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Jeezzz they're good! And how the hell did they find out about the naked ironing??

Should I change my signature or is it all a bit late?
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Bloody hell, why does everyone assume over there I'm a woman. I'm a man I tell you! A man with a damn fine taste in music!
                Except at weekends, Shirley?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  You're also being put forward as an meta-troll, to get us all to join mumsnet. Alas, due to IP and domain barring, now no longer possible for my wife. I think I'm dooooooooooooooooooomed....
                  The fact you're up a mountain somewhere on a bloody ski slope using your Iphone doesnt help either!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You're also being put forward as an meta-troll, to get us all to join mumsnet. Alas, due to IP and domain barring, now no longer possible for my hubby. I think I'm dooooooooooooooooooomed....
                    FTFY
                    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Depending on what she wants it for, she may not be missing out on much (sorry folks that are still reading this).

My wife registered a while back, posted once or twice and then ran off because it was so nasty.

I've posted significantly more over there than she ever has
                      If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X