• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

i feel that,

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    so it's NAT's fault?
    Really. Do you ever think anything through before posting it, or do you just sort of hit the reply button and hit the keyboard randomly.

At no point does this thread insinuate that it's Nat faults, not even remotely, not even closely.

You must be the worst player of 'Give us a Clue' in the history of cluelessness.

"Ok, yeah, one word, yeah it's a film, ok, yeah, got it, ok, you've got your hand up, palm open cutting it through the air, oh now your making snapping gestures with your hand, now your screaming, yeah, yeah , I know , I know, I've got it!!! Driving Miss Daisy!!!"
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Really. Do you ever think anything through before posting it, or do you just sort of hit the reply button and hit the keyboard randomly.

At no point does this thread insinuate that it's Nat faults, not even remotely[1], not even closely.

You must be the worst player of 'Give us a Clue' in the history of cluelessness.

"Ok, yeah, one word, yeah it's a film, ok, yeah, got it, ok, you've got your hand up, palm open cutting it through the air, oh now your making snapping gestures with your hand, now your screaming, yeah, yeah , I know , I know, I've got it!!! Driving Miss Daisy!!!"
      i asked a question.

[1] Yes it does.

Originally posted by scotspine
      well done nat, public division exposed between mods already. this is real progress
      This it what is called sarcasm and denotes that sp was displeased with NAT. Hence the question.

Truly HTH
      Last edited by suityou01; 28 March 2010, 20:51.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Scotspine,

'the remaining issues are simply those of decency, decorum and diplomacy.

attributes which i find remarkable mainly by their absence, in what used to be a fine forum
        '

very very well put.

all the best. good night,

Milan.
        Last edited by milanbenes; 28 March 2010, 21:11.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
          That link only works if you have 10 posts per page. The link to the actual post is this one.
          Please tell me how to link to an individual post. I've tried but can't work it out.

so it's NAT's fault?
          I took that as irony. But the subsequent post just reinforces my opinion that SY01 is a member of the hard of thinking. And as such is a worthy recipient of the other members understanding and sympathy.

fwiy, SP has, in private communication, stated that he has no issues with the new mods.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Please tell me how to link to an individual post. I've tried but can't work it out.

I took that as irony. But the subsequent post just reinforces my opinion that SY01 is a member of the hard of thinking. And as such is a worthy recipient of the other members understanding and sympathy.

fwiy, SP has, in private communication, stated that he has no issues with the new mods.[1]
            Dodging the question with a personal insult.

[1] Needed to be said, thanks for posting.

Comment

Get A Life People.

Comment

Please

fwiy, SP has, in private communication, stated that he has no issues with the new mods.
                I would have expected nothing less from him. I just feel, that Admin should stick a thread up acknowledging and publically thanking him (seperate to this thread) and we should all say thanks properly.

Please

Yes. Yes thats the term I would've used as well.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Dodging the question with a personal insult.
                  There was a question?
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    I would have expected nothing less from him. I just feel, that Admin should stick a thread up acknowledging and publically thanking him (seperate to this thread) and we should all say thanks properly.

Yes. Yes thats the term I would've used as well.
                    You really bore me MF.

Off to bed. N'Night all.

Comment

Instructions here

Comment

Working...
                      X