• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

i feel that,

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    "my lunch", "currently drinking" and cooking threads are a bit inane on this forum.
    And football.

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine View Post
      shut it hab, we ain't done yet!
      Royal we?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        The mods seem to be dropping like flies. At this rate we'll end up moderating ourselves.
        Yep. We'll find a level and intervention will become a rarity again.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Did scotspine post using an ipod or something? The lack of the use of capitalisation is/was a bit of an intrigue.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post

Yep. We'll find a level and intervention will become a rarity again.
            I reckon quite a few people here are feeling more worried about the contract market than they're letting on, about future prospects and rates even if not presently benched, and this has come across as some of the tetchiness that we've seen of late (not that the atmosphere has seemed that much different to me).

Maybe in the same vein, although grumbling about CUK, scotspine is projecting a similar general sense of gloom and uncertainty.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              I find it a bit poor that rather than talking to me and the other mods about this you have preferred to air your view this way. I am saddened that this is how you have chosen to end your stint modding the forum but if your heart is no longer in it then there is no point continuing, you are right.
              That's the language permie managers use when they sack someone for complaining.
              If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty View Post
                That's the language permie managers use when they sack someone for complaining.
                And to think they used to love each other.

In a manly, deep voiced way, obviously.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
                  May be scots you should stop being a moderator and simply contribute where you feel your input would be worthwhile. I for one regret that you do not involve yourself in threads in the manner to which you used to.

Drop down a rod and line size and you might have more fun.
                  WHS.

Sorry to see you go SP, and thanks for the work you have done.
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Indeed - both SP and Ferret. Thanks for keeping some sort of order.

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
                      Indeed - both SP and Ferret. Thanks for keeping some sort of order.
                      WHS. A thankless job, and an unpaid one too by the sound of it

Comment

Working...
                      X