• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sasguru banned? Missed that...Why?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Hmm, agree.

Since when has inane thread starting been a banning offence on CUK?

Not flouncing off like, but still, really?

Are things really getting that heay handed?
    It wasn!t exactly inane thread starting really was it. Read... Inane thread starting, undisguised aggression and bullying on the forum, lack of any kind of valuable input into the forum and deliberately bating users and mods to cause further mayhem.
    , starting threads for no other reason than to cause a tulip storm The term trolling didnt even cover it. historically he may not have done this but cetainly did in the last two days.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Since when has inane thread starting been a banning offence on CUK?
      It was the fact that he started the same thread five times, if you include the threads about previous threads:

...and it appears that, having been told to cut it out, he then accused the mods of having "a little Hitler mentality" at which point he was packed off to cool his heels for a day.

Comment

Have to agree, I normally don't mind Sas (I usually take no notice of him) but yesterday and this morning were sooooo "YAWN"
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

What did Light Relief do to deserve that nonsense?
          WHS.

Can we have a separate area for threads moved under these circumstances?

Call it the Dung Heap. Those that want to wallow in it can do so, the rest of us can avoid it.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            WHS.

Can we have a separate area for threads moved under these circumstances?

Call it the Dung Heap. Those that want to wallow in it can do so, the rest of us can avoid it.
            Or just change General's name...

Comment

Didn't Churchill satisfactorily dispel any notion that sasguru had been head-hunted or been to lunch anyway? As if anyone believed it.

Comment

I though they were funny.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  I though they were funny.
                  I read em, still don't get it to be honest.

Can the mods take a wee chill pill, and also maybe calm down with moving stuff to LR & bannings etc, cause I don't see why it was in the 1st place to be frank. If you keep moving that kinda stuff to LR, there'll be nothing left here, and some of us who don't frequent LR won't have a reason to visit.
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Can the mods take a wee chill pill, and also maybe calm down with moving stuff to LR & bannings etc
                    Whether you agree with the actions of the moderators or not, deliberately baiting them is never a good idea if you want to stick around.
                    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

I read em, still don't get it to be honest.
                      Pretty much "my other car is a porsche" style humour I though.

And I personally don't see the point of going into a thread to tell complain about it's content as the bet wetters all do. I again see it as a concerted "let's get someone into trouble" campaign.

Comment

Working...
                      X