• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sasguru banned? Missed that...Why?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    OK, that's different. I tire of the trolls as much as the next poster, and when they inevitably get banned (And they do, though the actual troll - troll seems to have mastered the art of adding value) .
    FTFY

HTH
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      (And I'm semi coninced wikr is one of the mods/managers of the forum cayse he uses the we in ref to it in a business sense, which is odd), I'm not entirely sure.
      Must have been a Freudian slip if I did - I am not a moderator here, nor am I admin or management or anything like that. I was just trying to think that, despite what some people think, CUK isn't run for the posters fun and interest - it has to at least break even, or there's not much point in it existing.
      If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

[QUOTE=The Wikir Man;1110419]Must have been a Freudian slip if I did - I am not a moderator here, nor am I admin or management or anything like that. I was just trying to think that, despite what some people think, CUK isn't run for the posters fun and interest - it has to at least break even, or there's not much point in it existing.[/QUOTE]

People set up websites and maintain forums because they choose to do. If the guys make lots of cash even better.

Think of it as a charity, a little like care in the community. God knows what the senior posters would be up to if they weren't posting here!!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
        X