• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it illegal....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
    to send someone a dog (or cat) turd in the post?
    Sharon Osbourne is notorious for it, apparently.
    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      and this your honour, is the advice I was given on a Professional Contractors Bulletin board stating categorically that it was completely legal to send Hays Recruitment a 'special package'.
      You'll note the judicious use of the word "probably"
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Lets's just say someone deserves it and I've been biding my time for a few months now.
        If this is for real, you're a sick weirdo. Postal rules aside, I'd imagine you could be done for harassment or something along those lines, not to mention InjuryLawyers4You calling to inform you the target fainted from the shock and badly hurt their knee

If admin get a sniff (!) this is real I hope the turd really hits the fan .
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Why not give us the address and let us send random animal turds through the mail to the traget of your hatred.
          Then we can have fun in court trying to match up the poster with the animal dung

judge - Calling mr x, it is alledged that you did send a rancid monkey turd through the post

gallery - monkey turd eh, tricky one, could be gibbon, Nick, mm no my money is whotisname, you know, whatisface

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Well if you want a quick delivery I turd that the powers that be in royal mail are putting smart chips in mail to find out how fast the system is. Only problem is the grunts on the gound know this are are purposely fast tracking this mail. Slightly warping the statistics.

Comment

Why not save the postage and just shovel it through his letterbox in the middle of the night?
              Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
                Why not save the postage and just shovel it through his letterbox in the middle of the night?
                Well it depends if he has to drive very far. If he has to drive some distance, then the carbon emmissions would be bad for the environment and hence not very carbon friendly.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  Why not give us the address and let us send random animal turds through the mail to the traget of your hatred.
                  Then we can have fun in court trying to match up the poster with the animal dung

judge - Calling mr x, it is alledged that you did send a rancid monkey turd through the post

gallery - monkey turd eh, tricky one, could be gibbon, Nick, mm no my money is whotisname, you know, whatisface

Spartacus?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Spartacus?
                    him yeah, whatshisGladiatorface

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

to send someone a dog (or cat) turd in the post?
                      Most likely do you for a 'breach of the peace'

Anyways, you appear to have some anger problem. Anger leads to suffering because you have an illusionary concept of self.
                      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                      X