• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Main Reason the Board needs changing.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Step easy MF, he will challenge you to a fight!

Then all his little sycophants will jump on the thread saying how big he is.
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You have no boundries. And no self control.
    You'd be surprised. Pity you haven't the balls to find out, eh?
    Last edited by tay; 16 March 2010, 00:34.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      oh come on. One of your friends will let it slip, and then I can let you have a big big suprise.

when is your birthday
      Are you Nigerian?

Comment

Tay, you're yapping like a poodle that's not getting enough attention. You're on my ignore list so I'm not going to reply to your inane bleatings even if I do read them. Now, be a good girl and put the kettle on!

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
          Are you Nigerian?
          what do you mean by that ??

im puzzled here

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Tay, you're yapping like a poodle that's not getting enough attention. You're on my ignore list so I'm not going to reply to your inane bleatings even if I do read them. Now, be a good girl and put the kettle on!
            So I am on ignore but you read my posts.. err ok.

But thats ok you dont reply.... that will teach me a lesson Milton!

Comment

what do you mean by that ??

im puzzled here

Are you Nigerian? They are known as expert wood crafters.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                Are you Nigerian? They are known as expert wood crafters.
                Thats not what you meant. You are a liar

Tay is a liar.
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Thats not what you meant. You are a liar

Tay is a liar.
                  You are a thief, that didnt stop me extending the olive branch.

So, only one thing to do, I waited till 2am, put my combats on and headed for the local bread factory. Up and over the fence, I worked there as a lad so I knew exactly where to go, and how to avoid the two allies they had on patrol. Got a couple of french sticks, back over the fence, over to the allotments, up and over the fence, found a nice allotment. Got down and burrowed under the potato plants with my fingers and flicked some spuds out
                  then back over the fence and home.
                  Last edited by tay; 16 March 2010, 00:59.

Comment

Has anybody noticed that both tay's and MF's spelling and punctuation deteriorate at the same time and rate during the course of the night?

To get back on topic: it seems that "The Main Reason the Board needs Changing" is that one person wasn't interested in two threads.

Leaving aside the non-capitalisation of "Needs", is one person not being interested in two threads on a Monday teatime really a sufficient argument for wholesale change?

Comment

Has anybody noticed that both tay's and MF's spelling and punctuation deteriorate at the same time and rate during the course of the night?
                      Yes I am sure there are lots of people who stay up late at night carefully monitoring trends in other peoples spelling on a internet forum..... lots of them....

And this is of course also proof that NF is a passive aggresive stirrer, as he could have easily ignored this thread and not had a chip at MF or myself, but instead he decided to jump in. So lets not have any more of that nonsense that NF is a victim, he is as bad as the rest of us.

In fact one could say he was trolling for a reaction.
                      Last edited by tay; 16 March 2010, 04:02.

Comment

Working...
                      X