• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Main Reason the Board needs changing."

Collapse

• tay
    replied
    And that, my friends is passive-aggressive stirring
    Yes you are very practiced at it.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

If you and MF are actual human adults, I find this thread even more tiresome.
    Oh look someone else decides to stick a beak in.

Charming.

If this thread is so tiresome, why did you bother replying and making insults?

I would have thought as a recent mother you would have found Churcills comments regarding MF's children more than a little distasteful. But clearly you put your quaint interweb friendships ahead of common decency.

I shall refrain from insulting you. I am a gentleman like that.
    Last edited by tay; 16 March 2010, 06:26.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    he could have easily ignored this thread and not had a chip

If you and MF are actual human adults, I find this thread even more tiresome.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Yes I am sure there are lots of people who stay up late at night carefully monitoring trends in other peoples spelling on a internet forum..... lots of them....

And this is of course also proof that NF is a passive aggresive stirrer, as he could have easily ignored this thread and not had a chip at MF or myself, but instead he decided to jump in. So lets not have any more of that nonsense that NF is a victim, he is as bad as the rest of us.

In fact one could say he was trolling for a reaction.
    Merely making an observation.

"Carefully monitoring" is a bit of an exaggeration too - I notice these things without having to work at it. Just good at English, I suppose.

I was just over in Technical noticing that MF had posted a response to me and thanking him for his kind words. Was that also "passive-aggressive stirring"?

Still, I understand: you deliberately set out to represent yourself as a hateful individual so that you can then claim to be put-upon when people end up hating you. You're really very needy, but in denial. If only you could face up to those things that make you feel so inadequate that you seek to provoke the opprobrium of others, you'd be able to put that behind you and become a much happier person

And that, my friends is passive-aggressive stirring

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Has anybody noticed that both tay's and MF's spelling and punctuation deteriorate at the same time and rate during the course of the night?
    Yes I am sure there are lots of people who stay up late at night carefully monitoring trends in other peoples spelling on a internet forum..... lots of them....

And this is of course also proof that NF is a passive aggresive stirrer, as he could have easily ignored this thread and not had a chip at MF or myself, but instead he decided to jump in. So lets not have any more of that nonsense that NF is a victim, he is as bad as the rest of us.

In fact one could say he was trolling for a reaction.
    Last edited by tay; 16 March 2010, 04:02.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Has anybody noticed that both tay's and MF's spelling and punctuation deteriorate at the same time and rate during the course of the night?

To get back on topic: it seems that "The Main Reason the Board needs Changing" is that one person wasn't interested in two threads.

Leaving aside the non-capitalisation of "Needs", is one person not being interested in two threads on a Monday teatime really a sufficient argument for wholesale change?

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Thats not what you meant. You are a liar

Tay is a liar.
    You are a thief, that didnt stop me extending the olive branch.

So, only one thing to do, I waited till 2am, put my combats on and headed for the local bread factory. Up and over the fence, I worked there as a lad so I knew exactly where to go, and how to avoid the two allies they had on patrol. Got a couple of french sticks, back over the fence, over to the allotments, up and over the fence, found a nice allotment. Got down and burrowed under the potato plants with my fingers and flicked some spuds out
    then back over the fence and home.
    Last edited by tay; 16 March 2010, 00:59.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Are you Nigerian? They are known as expert wood crafters.
    Thats not what you meant. You are a liar

Tay is a liar.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    what do you mean by that ??

im puzzled here

Are you Nigerian? They are known as expert wood crafters.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Tay, you're yapping like a poodle that's not getting enough attention. You're on my ignore list so I'm not going to reply to your inane bleatings even if I do read them. Now, be a good girl and put the kettle on!
    So I am on ignore but you read my posts.. err ok.

But thats ok you dont reply.... that will teach me a lesson Milton!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Are you Nigerian?
    what do you mean by that ??

im puzzled here

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Tay, you're yapping like a poodle that's not getting enough attention. You're on my ignore list so I'm not going to reply to your inane bleatings even if I do read them. Now, be a good girl and put the kettle on!

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    oh come on. One of your friends will let it slip, and then I can let you have a big big suprise.

when is your birthday
    Are you Nigerian?

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Step easy MF, he will challenge you to a fight!

Then all his little sycophants will jump on the thread saying how big he is.
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You have no boundries. And no self control.
    You'd be surprised. Pity you haven't the balls to find out, eh?
    Last edited by tay; 16 March 2010, 00:34.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Thanks for the offer my good fellow, but I couldnt possibly accept such a gracious gift. Although the thought is touching.
    oh come on. One of your friends will let it slip, and then I can let you have a big big suprise.

when is your birthday

it'll be like Pear Harbour. all over again

Leave a comment:

Working...
X