• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Main Reason the Board needs changing.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    You're a jealous little [removed by tay] ain't you?

Let it go mate, even though your wife and kids hate you there must be someone on this planet (or another) who doesn't think you're a repulsive ugly twat - sweet dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      I dont think so.
      Anyways, would you like to give them the once over ? maybe sell a few for me ?
      No thanks. They dont fit the product range.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
        No thanks. They dont fit the product range.
        where do you live ? I'll bring one around. it will be a gift, to you my friend

im me the address

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Tut tut Churchill. Family references are considered offline. You really are a sour individual aren't you. I'm fairly certain there's a reason you post in Thai but for the life of me I cannot work it out.
          You post on here about your family and it's open season as far as I'm concerned!

Now f**k off, seriously

Comment

1. No profanity or obscenities of any kind, even written back to front or disguised with asterisks etc.

I would report the post, but that has proven to be pointless.

Comment

You have no boundries. And no self control.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                You post on here about your family and it's open season as far as I'm concerned!
                Of course you do.. of course you do. And when/if you have children, if you mention them even fleetingly on the board, they are open season as well?

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  where do you live ? I'll bring one around. it will be a gift, to you my friend

im me the address

Thanks for the offer my good fellow, but I couldnt possibly accept such a gracious gift. Although the thought is touching.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    You have no boundries. And no self control.
                    You'd be surprised. Pity you haven't the balls to find out, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                      Thanks for the offer my good fellow, but I couldnt possibly accept such a gracious gift. Although the thought is touching.
                      oh come on. One of your friends will let it slip, and then I can let you have a big big suprise.

when is your birthday

it'll be like Pear Harbour. all over again
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X