• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Main Reason the Board needs changing.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    Yes I am sure there are lots of people who stay up late at night carefully monitoring trends in other peoples spelling on a internet forum..... lots of them....

And this is of course also proof that NF is a passive aggresive stirrer, as he could have easily ignored this thread and not had a chip at MF or myself, but instead he decided to jump in. So lets not have any more of that nonsense that NF is a victim, he is as bad as the rest of us.

In fact one could say he was trolling for a reaction.
    Merely making an observation.

"Carefully monitoring" is a bit of an exaggeration too - I notice these things without having to work at it. Just good at English, I suppose.

I was just over in Technical noticing that MF had posted a response to me and thanking him for his kind words. Was that also "passive-aggressive stirring"?

Still, I understand: you deliberately set out to represent yourself as a hateful individual so that you can then claim to be put-upon when people end up hating you. You're really very needy, but in denial. If only you could face up to those things that make you feel so inadequate that you seek to provoke the opprobrium of others, you'd be able to put that behind you and become a much happier person

And that, my friends is passive-aggressive stirring

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      he could have easily ignored this thread and not had a chip

If you and MF are actual human adults, I find this thread even more tiresome.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

If you and MF are actual human adults, I find this thread even more tiresome.
        Oh look someone else decides to stick a beak in.

Charming.

If this thread is so tiresome, why did you bother replying and making insults?

I would have thought as a recent mother you would have found Churcills comments regarding MF's children more than a little distasteful. But clearly you put your quaint interweb friendships ahead of common decency.

I shall refrain from insulting you. I am a gentleman like that.
        Last edited by tay; 16 March 2010, 06:26.

Comment

And that, my friends is passive-aggressive stirring
          Yes you are very practiced at it.

Comment

Working...
          X