• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terrorists still planning to attack you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol obviously your brother is so good a priest his brother is an avowed atheist - good one mate.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

One question on this thead. What the hell are the rest of you, except Chico, talking about? The responses seem to have no relation to anything Chico actually said as far as I can see.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
        One question on this thead. What the hell are the rest of you, except Chico, talking about? The responses seem to have no relation to anything Chico actually said as far as I can see.

Xog any excuse to express anti-Christian sentiments, I suspect and do not be fooled by those who claim to profess the faith I do but at the same time side with the God-haters. They talk about not confronting evil in the event that some terrorists die - at the same time they support abortion, euthanasia etc- the hypocrisy sickens me.
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
          couldn't disagree with you more zog.

Comment

chico

What is interesting is that chico is now being accused of being the fanatical terrorist, which he is not. The terrorists were killing westerners irrespective of Iraq. Had the US not invaded Iraq then who is to say that we would be any less of a target of Islamic fundamentalism than we are today.

What is depressing about Alf Galty and all is the relish with which they play this dishonest moral equivalence game, almost to the point that anything that damages the US is a cause of celebration. To say that the allies have happily killed many Iraqis is a dishonest one sided appraisal of what has happened in Iraq. If you cowards are prepared to argue that the consequences of the American invasion of Iraq is:

a. A political error (maybe)
            b. A military mistake (maybe)
            c. Unpopular with the Iraqis as a whole nation (neatly avoided)
            d. Part of a religious fundamentalist movement (unlikely)

then please do so. It is all very well jumping on the anti american, anti Bush, anti Israel bandwagon, (classic left wing guilt syndrome) but the terrorists who are bent upon our destruction will look upon you as the useful idiots that you are.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

d'accord da, but in the greater arena which chico claims is his focus, these earthly considerations should have little impact. the game changes.

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine
                d'accord da, but in the greater arena which chico claims is his focus, these earthly considerations should have little impact. the game changes.
                I am surprised that any of you really takes chico seriously any more
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Surprised chico is taken seriously!

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                  I am surprised that any of you really takes chico seriously any more
                  But without HHH there's hardly anybody to play with nowadays!
                  Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                    Am I the only one prepared to fight for what is right? I will not be cowed, I will not give in to terrorists, no matter what the misguided think. Thank God we have people in this world who are prepared to fight evil and not submit to it.
                    So who are you going to fight, and in what context. Are you going to join the Army/Navy/Air Force? Whose banner will you fight under?

Or are you, as I suspect, full of tulipe?

Lay it on the line Chico, make a commitment, do it! Just do it, don't tell us you're going to do it, just do it!

Comment

Working...
                    X