• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terrorists still planning to attack you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Galt
    But you are trying to fight evil with evil which will ultimately lead to destruction. Obviously I cannot speak for Jesus but I really don't think that he would have seen things from your point of view Chico. You are as bad as the terrorists you despise because you advocate controlling or destroying them using their own tactics - death and destruction. Doesn't matter whether you fly it under the flag of good or evil people will still die
    Excellent points John.

Personally I find it difficult to distinguish between the extremism of Chico and the Terrorists he is so obsessed with.

Truth is that Chico and Terrorists are two sides of the same coin,unbalanced and dangerously ideaologically driven fanatics.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      Not surprising. Thick people often struggle to comprehend their betters.

Actually if you feel so strongly about it, why not volunteer and join up?
      If you were on patrol in Iraq, I'd feel so much safer and it might save us from your tiring wittering ....
      Wouldnt that be against the Geneva Convention?

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
        Excellent points John.

Personally I find it difficult to distinguish between the extremism of Chico and the Terrorists he is so obsessed with.

Truth is that Chico and Terrorists are two sides of the same coin,unbalanced and dangerously ideaologically driven fanatics.
        Alfred difference is quite simple really - the terrorists have no regard for life and seek to take life at every opportunity, while I seek to protect life and to protect it all cost. You see their beliefs encourages the taking of life while mine encourages the saving of life and even laying down your own to save someone else's. As demonstrated by the life of Jesus.
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
          Excellent points John.

Succinct and to the point as usual Alf. Of course it wont make a stuff of difference to Chico who will no doubt rant on regardless

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
            Alfred difference is quite simple really - the terrorists have no regard for life and seek to take life at every opportunity, while I seek to protect life and to protect it all cost. You see their beliefs encourages the taking of life while mine encourages the saving of life and even laying down your own to save someone else's. As demonstrated by the life of Jesus.
            Oh dear God give me strength. How the bombing the crap out of people save their lives exactly Chico. Fine if you could herd all the terrorists into a field and blow them up but this war that you so sadly glorify kills innocents........did you get that? once again for the hard of thinking...innocents

Comment

Are you for real ?

Good try though.

Anyway cheer up, you will probably get your ghastly little Zionist War with Iran that you crave so much next March or so.

Comment

You see their beliefs encourages the taking of life while mine encourages the saving of life and even laying down your own to save someone else's. As demonstrated by the life of Jesus.
                Talk is cheap. Prove it by joining the British Army and fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
                My guess is that at th first hint of danger you'd throw a hissy fit and run crying and screaming to Mummy.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

But are you prepared to fight for what you believe to be right, or are you a physical as well as a moral coward? Somehow I suspect you expect others to do your fighting for you as part of your thinly disguised zionist agenda. It is no wonder that true Christians like Xerxes are sickened by your hate filled diatribe.

Comment

Moral coward? Think you have confused me with the tree hugging pacifists.
                    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

As an ex British soldier who has actually done it Chico me old mate (fought terrorists that is) I think of you with nothing but contempt.

my brother is a priest and he thinks you are an idiot. two out of three aint bad - meatloaf
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X