• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terrorists still planning to attack you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Chico][QUOTE=BobTheCrate]In other words I actually believe as a country, it is better to lose many innocent lives before sacrificing our legal protection and freedoms. When the people shout out to Government demanding "do something for God's sake", is the right time. But not before.

You see that is where we differ. To me the sanctity of life is paramount - it is sacred. What good is legal system and freedom if it does not safeguard life. The threat we face today is not for a political cause or against opppression it is a carte blanche to kill for killing sake. Kill the infidel, kill everyone just kill, kill, kill. Life is not important to these murderers - not even their own and that to me is the greatest threat we face today.

Honestly, if I were you , I really would seek some professional help or counseling Chico, this is eating you up, bit by bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      Alfred you are right - I am obsessed - obsessed with defeating the terrorists evil doera and silencing those who are complicit in supporting them aka tree huggers and appeasers.
      -------------------------------------------------------------

Exodus 20:13 - Thou shall not kill.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
        -------------------------------------------------------------

Exodus 20:13 - Thou shall not kill.
        If only the terrorists would obey that commandment
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

If only the terrorists would obey that commandment

doesn't matter chico. using another's behaviour to justify your own doesn't work. killing is wrong.

Comment

So do you intervene to prevent the slaughter of innocent people or do you stand aside?
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

So do you intervene to prevent the slaughter of innocent people or do you stand aside?
              what did christ do?

Comment

He asked us to defend the innocent.
                Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine
                  doesn't matter chico. using another's behaviour to justify your own doesn't work. killing is wrong.
                  Aye ScotsPine

I wouldnt waste too much time with Chico, he is only jumping onto the Christian bandwagon to drum up support for his War in Iran, thats why he continually violates even the basic precepts of Christianity.

You see I think Chico is not actually the Christian that he would want you to believe at all , in fact he is a ...well I will let you draw your own conclusions.

Waging Religion by deception and all that jazz.

Comment

but what did he *do*?

Comment

He gave his life for us and I would gladly give my life to defend the innocent
                      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Working...
                      X