• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jammy f****r

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

The jerks who are too thick or too arrogant to know they have no chance go for it anyway.

Since no decent guys bother trying to chat her up the woman thinks it must be a problem with her, so she says yes to the jerks.

too thick
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
      Reckon shes got a corset on. Bit of a chunky monkey. And front page story? You cant buy publicity like that.
      With tatas like that, she can sit on me any day of the week!

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
        Power = aphrodisiac, or the impression of power at least...
        How does a Lib Dem MP even give the impression of power?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Jerk Syndrome.

The jerks who are too thick or too arrogant to know they have no chance go for it anyway.
          Yet they succeed, thus they had a chance no?

Comment

Perhaps the fact that he's a bit lop-sided, and she's stunning makes it a bit more random and all the more hilarious for them as a couple and they both sleep well laughing about it after banging each other stupid every night.

Seems like they have a good life to me.
            The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Not So Wise View Post
              Yet they succeed, thus they had a chance no?
              Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Since no decent guys bother trying to chat her up the woman thinks it must be a problem with her, so she says yes to the jerks.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Why do I get the impression these women have almost no brains or personality. What does one do with them for the other 23 hours 45 minutes of the day?
                I wouldn't mind filling in for him for the remainder.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  I wouldn't mind filling in for him for the remainder.
                  You're all about the giving

Comment

Whose using who?

Shagging Lembit guarantees any publicity hungry lady in a very competitive industry front page exposure. He's not that bad looking and probably treats the girls better than most.

Comment

Originally posted by mace View Post
                      Shagging Lembit guarantees any publicity hungry lady in a very competitive industry front page exposure. He's not that bad looking and probably treats the girls better than most.
                      His face looks like it's melting!
                      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                      X