• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Science Teacher Loses It

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    I've always had a yen to try pushing someone into a vat of hydrofloric acid and watch as their bones dissolve and they turn to jelly.

I also fancy spraying someone with liquid nitrogen and then tapping with a hammer...

<kentphillip and cojak quietly but desperately attempt to sidle out of Pogle's personal space>
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

<zippy meanwhile, unaware of the shuffling around him, chatters on quite happly...>
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        <zippy meanwhile, unaware of the shuffling around him, chatters on quite happly...>
        I'm right in front of you cojak. RUN!
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Absolutely. I've had blackboard wipers whistling past my ear (the Latin/RE teacher was a nut but luckily not a good shot)
          My O Level Physics teacher was a master of writing something on the board, then turning in a trice and hurling the chalk at somebody's nose. Nine times out of ten he was right on the mark, even aiming for the back of the lab

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            <kentphillip and cojak quietly but desperately attempt to sidle out of Pogle's personal space>
            Well I might like to get something in-to Pogle's 'personal space', if she's a girl hamster

Comment

Did the kid wind him up or threaten the teacher to breaking point ?

The teacher had a self control problem but the kid sounds like a little terror.

Still no one deserves to be hospitalised.

I wonder what the teacher did to the kid(s), it must have been terrorfying for the kids in class.

Comment

My better half is a teacher, the stories she tells me about kids today beggars believe. I know when I was at school we wound the teachers up a bit but it is in a different league now with mobile phones in the classroom etc.

I'm surprised there isn't more teacher pupil incidents on the news to be honest.

Teaching really is a mugs game nowadays.

Comment

Now that they basically can't throw disruptive kids out of school any longer I've been surprised this has taken so long to happen.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I'd like to hear the little bastards(sorry cheerful cheeky chappy who is a little boisterous but a good lad at heart who certainly wouldn't try and intimidate a teacher with a couple of his mates...) side of the story.

Threaded, I'm with you on this.

A weapon was involved, whose weapon was it? The teachers? Heaven forbid little Johnny turning up at school "tooled up"...

Ah well, whatever the situation the teachers career is fubar!
                    Last edited by Churchill; 10 July 2009, 06:28.

Comment

I vaguely remember a poem doing the rounds when I was at school in the 80s. The last couplet was:

"So I shot that rotten kid,
                      Right between the eyes".

The lovely little scamp swore at the teacher, who picked up the nearest thing to hand - a metal weight - and hit the kid around the head with it. The other kids were injured while trying to pull the teacher off him.

Looks like the teacher just had had enough, and finally snapped.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X