• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Spanking thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    bulldog clips
    Ouch..... Jesus Christ. Even thinking about that is making my eyes water!!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      I just assumed you gave a few whacks on the ass and that was the end of it.
      How naive.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        How naive.
        Shut up, you didn't know all that either
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Shut up, you didn't know all that either
          That's what you think. I could teach you a thing or too, my dear...
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
            Crocodile Clips!
            And a 240v supply?
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Nah, actually doing it isn't the issue. But I just assumed you gave a few whacks on the ass and that was the end of it. There is a lot more to it than that. Clearly it's an art form
              Further : there are some who act out this sort of thing on a 24/7 basis!

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post

Now, those body-modders...that's REALLY weird...

Which just goes to prove, no matter how much I try to challenge myself and open up to new experiences, there are some things which I instinctively perceive as weird. Mea Culpea. I'm guilty too I guess.

So, having just accused myself of hyprocisy (sp?), I guess I need to examine body-modding more closely and challenge/change my POV.
                Why exactly? Why not accept you find things weird and leave it at that like everyone else does?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

dooohg posted : Why exactly? Why not accept you find things weird and leave it at that like everyone else does?
                  Because I believe that by challenging my own preconceptions, I can overcome and learn something, rather than wallow in my own ignorance.
                  Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                    Because I believe that by challenging my own preconceptions, I can overcome and learn something, rather than wallow in my own ignorance.
                    A fine philosophy to have imo. What other means do we have of really learning/experiencing new things unless we challenge ourselves in all areas of life?

Comment

But sometimes pain is good, like when you get a tattoo... thats good pain.
                      Now I find that weird.
                      1. I loathe needles
                      2. With almost no exception I find tattoo's unpleasant to look at and downright unsightly in many cases
                      3. They're an almost indelible fashion statement
                      4. Skin changes over time so they stop looking "cool" even if you found them attractive in the first place
                      5. This is possibly a product of my upbringing, tattoo's look rather low brow and common to me
                      6. An awful lot of people have had them done in the last decade or two so any novelty factor is long gone
                      7. They hurt (quite a lot I'm informed)
                      I can vaguely understand people voluntarily accepting pain as exercise is a common cause and I've had my fair share of sporting injuries, but tattoo's utterly confuse me.

Comment

Working...
                      X