• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Spanking thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    CM, you need to vary the implements and change the rhythm and pace.

This will prevent your hands and arms from getting tired, and more importantly, keep the sub guessing as to what is coming next.

Build up slow and steady, vary the strokes, add a few suprises, and you'll have the sub blissed out on endorphin release and wandering in their own subspace in no time.
    Sometimes you scare me BGG
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      I hope you're picking up a few pointers...

Comment

it is a bit scary.

what is totally scary is that there are loads of people who love being on the receiving end

very very weird

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          it is a bit scary.

what is totally scary is that there are loads of people who love being on the receiving end

very very weird

Nah, actually doing it isn't the issue. But I just assumed you gave a few whacks on the ass and that was the end of it. There is a lot more to it than that. Clearly it's an art form
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

Nah, actually doing it isn't the issue. But I just assumed you gave a few whacks on the ass and that was the end of it. There is a lot more to it than that. Clearly it's an art form
            <cough>
            what I meant was, despite the fact that there is an art, there are a load of people who actually like the pain

thats what I meant by weird

<un cough>

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

<cough>
              what I meant was, despite the fact that there is an art, there are a load of people who actually like the pain

thats what I meant by weird

<un cough>

But sometimes pain is good, like when you get a tattoo... thats good pain.
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

But sometimes pain is good, like when you get a tattoo... thats good pain.

we have to meet.

bring your own handcuffs
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

we have to meet.

bring your own handcuffs
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

To the casual observer, yes it can look quite frightening, especially when you see the plethora of equipment involved.

However, that is merely a mean unto an end.

Also, it's a fallacy to say "weird, people like the pain."

In and of itself, the pain is not what they like, it's what the pain "does" to their body.

That's the secret, the skill and the art (though art can sound somewhat pretentious).

Now for the science bit.

The body's response to pain is to release endorphins.

Endorphins are endogenous opioid polypeptide compounds. They are produced by the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus in vertebrates during strenuous exercise, excitement, pain, and orgasm, and they resemble the opiates in their abilities to produce analgesia and a sense of well-being.

Endorphins work as "natural pain relievers", whose effects may be enhanced by other medications.

By skilful application of pain, interspersed with caresses, kisses, reassuring touches, you basically overload the subject's body with endorphins.

When I say "overload", I really do mean "overload".

The body translates the pain signals and releases increasing amounts of endorphins in to the body, until the body is saturated.

This is basically the equivalent of a totally natural opiate high, without the drawbacks.

The subject will enter a blissful state (imagine having an after orgasm "glow" that goes off the scale, and also persists for anywhere between 30 mins to a few days afterwards. That's a close description.

That period is known as "sub space" (submissive space).

I've talked to various "Masters" (male) or "Doms" (female) and watched them at work, and it's a very intense process.

Again, to the casual observer, it just looks like they are whacking someone with a whip or paddle or whatever.

It goes so much deeper than that.

The Master or Dom is responsible for the total safety of the Sub, and the Sub's physical and mental state of mind is of paramount importance.

Hence, a skilled Master or Dom will pay clinical levels of attention to the Sub's breathing, muscle relaxation, physical clues as to their state, and so on, in order to "build up" the release of endorphins.

For anyone interested, the best place to start is to find a well-established club in the "scene" and if brave enough, approach a Dungeon Master or Dom who will gently introduce you.

Alternatively, anyone may feel free to PM and all replies will be in strictest confidence.
                    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

This is basically the equivalent of a totally natural opiate high, without the drawbacks.
                      I beg to differ, the release of endorphins can be addictive.

Comment

Working...
                      X