• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russian ethnic cleansing of Georgians

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    If Diver or myself disappear from this BB, IT WAS PUTIN !!!!
    It will probably be some of those Nashi idiots.

Zealot just isn't a strong enough word...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by sappatz View Post
      Putins argument seem very reasonable and rational, contrarily to the US-UK imperialist bulltulip which is spread to their populace.
      Will Russia become also a colony of the anglos ?
      Let me ask just one question - is Polonium-210 with which yet another of Putin was murdered is part of that "reasonable and rational" Putin's arguement?

Or maybe dozens of killed opposition reporters and MPs are part of arguement? It's funny how Putin's enemies die early from death of that kind where as his supporters prosper. Maybe it's a "reasonable and rational" policy, to me this smells of Hitler methods.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        It’s just that you are blind and full of hate and so ignore the facts
        I am not blind and I don't ignore the facts.

In fact until about 2003 I was more or less neutral towards Putin - nobody knew who he was and he seemed to have been pursueing pretty sensible policies - like flat 12% income tax, very good idea (not suggested by him but he approved), this was fine. Unfortunatly about that time oil price started going up and Putin by then put his people in most places so he started to show his true colours.

Unlike you I am not only in touch with what happens in Russia but also have chatted personally to people who have first hand experience with those people. So I don't base my views on what I read in Western papers (very mild critisisms of Putin), I can see deliberate lies of state owned media in Russia and this alone is pretty good to make long reaching conclusions - unlike you I lived in USSR and can see common patterns (even though I was young at the time).

The day will come when Putin is fully exposed - the scum like him will probably kill himself or his buddies kill him, I am not sure even I will be alive to see it (strangely people who oppose Putin don't live long), but I sure hope that you live long enough to see what the scumbag he was and remember this moment and feel ashamed of yourself for giving him an ounce of support.

Comment

Working...
        X