• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russian ethnic cleansing of Georgians

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Paddy;619520]
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I can’t repeat what my Russian neighbour (doctor working in RSH hospital) said about you. But I will call you a twat.

ill second that

Comment

Originally posted by serverlad View Post
      ill second that
      I may well be a twat but I ain't Putin sympasizer.

Comment

the western goverments are just as ruthless as the russians are, only they hide it better than the russians.

Im not a putin sympathiser. far from it. but we get a lot of lies from the bbc skynews and cnn and foxnews. fook me whenever I see that...who pulls the strings...wouldnt u want to shoot em too?

ur still a twat tho.

I couldnt give a fook about the russians but dont like it when the americans or europe bleat about their their motives especially when they have dont the exact same thing themselves.

ask yourself how many was killed in iraq, afganistan , why is nato in kosovo , part of serbia. , its all money. serbia has to now kowtow to EU/usa rather than russia , is this fair? I remember the kosovo albainians terrorist group kept killing kosovo serbians then the army went after them and tried to put em out but usa stepped in. fair enoughnoone likes to see civvies killed.

those same terrorist leaders are now in goverment in kosovo supported by usa.
        same as the sinn fein/ira in goverment in Northern Ireland supported by uk/usa.

so dont make out the west has better ideals than russia or the rest of the world. we just live more comfortably in the west. money withstanding of course.

i have no time for victim mode type people/goverments or manipulation.

serve the motherland. haha what a joke..I bet you dont even support the queen. republic of UK without any morals.

i can sense an new argument about the monarchy.. long live the queen!!

Comment

the western goverments are just as ruthless as the russians are, only they hide it better than the russians.
          Retard, have you ever been to Russia at all? Do you know that police takes bribes, that Govt officials take bribes and this means you either pay them or you screwed. Are you going to tell me the same thing is on the West? I've lived here long time and know its not true. The Western governing parties do not kill opposition leaders (unlike Putin), they don't change laws to deny actual party registrations - in this country even scum like BNP can be on ballot lists and even get elected. In Russia the only scum allowed is the governing party.

WTF can you possibly know about lies? You are out of your mind (if you had any) to even suggest that BBC/CNN/Sky/Fox are anywhere close to what Russian media says - I read both so I know it better than you.

When true extent of the Putins crimes becomes fully known you and others like you will be greatly ashamed of yourself for saying a single word of support for him - and if you are in any way benefiting from them in form of payment then you will certainly get a very long sentence in one of those camps in the North - before you get there you will spend a few years in detention awaiting trial, in a small cell there will be 50-60 people and you will share bed with 3 other people (sleeping in turns). Then, with special arrangement, you will get a week in a Western prison just to know how wrong you were.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7590719.stm

Is that BBC lies too? The guy was arrested in front of everyone by armed police put in a car and then thrown out with a headshot then died in hospital. Official version is ... he tried to get machine gun from police officer and handgun of the other office accidentally shot him - right in the head execution style! How the FK can anyone say that BBC lies as much as those scum? Brown or Bush might be bastards but I don't see either of them killing Cameron or Obama or putting them in jail or just banning their parties from being on the ballot list - all of which done by Putin. Well, at least I understand his motivation - he is doing it for the power and he has got so much blood on his hands that the only way he can stay alive is to be in full power like Mugabe, but why the fook you support him?

Comment

Go and live in Russia SERVERLAD.... you deserve eachother. Anybody that equates Russia with America or the UK does not deserve to be in our tolerant country.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
              Go and live in Russia SERVERLAD....
              Looks like the cold war's back on CUK already.
              Bored.

Comment

You really really haven't got a clue have you?
                Your Kremlin heroes (Masters) spout the bull and you lap it up.
                I suppose it's safer than thinking for yourself though. you'd just end up with a bullet in the head like Magomed Yevloyev, owner of the ingushetiya.ru site. He was a vocal critic of the Russian administration.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7590719.stm

Wise up or grow up. cast off the Kremlin chains of servitude. and join the rest of us in the real world. The fantasy world you live in, is for the Ignorant and the uneducated.
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Im not a putin sympathiser. far from it. but we get a lot of lies from the bbc skynews and cnn and foxnews. fook me whenever I see that...who pulls the strings...wouldnt u want to shoot em too?

ur still a twat tho.

I couldnt give a fook about the russians but dont like it when the americans or europe bleat about their their motives especially when they have dont the exact same thing themselves.

ask yourself how many was killed in iraq, afganistan , why is nato in kosovo , part of serbia. , its all money. serbia has to now kowtow to EU/usa rather than russia , is this fair? I remember the kosovo albainians terrorist group kept killing kosovo serbians then the army went after them and tried to put em out but usa stepped in. fair enoughnoone likes to see civvies killed.

those same terrorist leaders are now in goverment in kosovo supported by usa.
                  same as the sinn fein/ira in goverment in Northern Ireland supported by uk/usa.

so dont make out the west has better ideals than russia or the rest of the world. we just live more comfortably in the west. money withstanding of course.

i have no time for victim mode type people/goverments or manipulation.

serve the motherland. haha what a joke..I bet you dont even support the queen. republic of UK without any morals.

i can sense an new argument about the monarchy.. long live the queen!!
                  One could forgive the spelling and poor English assuming English is not your first language, but it is the use of cliches that i find so pathetic. With reason (lack of) such as yours and your implied "moral equivalence" between the West and Russia, you are effectively arguing (by implication) that the war against Nazi Germany was also unjust and provoked by the Allies.

None of the self flagellating Russian supporters seem to have mentioned the UN in all of this. Had this been NATO invading a sovereign nation, then it is likely that they would at least have gone to the UN to ask for resolutions to be made (for instance against the Georgian attacks on South Ossetia).

The Russian invasion of Georgia is an out and out display of aggression by people with too much power wanting more power (and money - the Americans are not the only ones driven by money)
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Georgia

the BBC war propaganda machine is working in full swing about Georgia.

The problem is that Georgia was encouraged by Western governments into crushing Ossetia. and the Russian reaction is more than legitimate in those circumstances

Comment

Originally posted by sappatz View Post
                      the Russian reaction is more than legitimate in those circumstances
                      It's certainly not legitimate - even by Russian laws. The Russian forces entered territory of different state - Russian laws required President to get sanction (which was given later - backdated) for this, and international law is pretty clear on this - minimum is declaration of war is necessary. Hitler and the Japanese made it more legitimate when they attacked USSR and USA - the laws were never exactly the stopping barrier to Russia, it's just not the way things are done there.

Ossetia was financed by Russia and regular shelling was done from there - effectively Russia had undeclared war on Georgia for a long time and recently it intencified. Ask yourself how was it possible for so many troops and tanks to move in so quickly? That was possible because they were ready and prepared - just like when Hitler attacked USSR. In fact some facts coming out that indicate that a large group of those forces was already in Ossetia before official war started.

BBC is very mild on the issue if anything. If you want to know what propaganda is you should watch (if you can understand it) Russian TV. And if you don't then you don't know **** so don't even mention word "propaganda" because you yourself was never subjected to it (unlike me).

Comment

Working...
                      X