• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain vs Russia a message

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Incognito View Post

I knew that, but that was supposed to be for the whole benefit of the West. I was expecting somebody to mention that there was oil in it !!

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      More so than Hitler?

I suppose with people like you that even if the Russians teamed up with Al Quaeda and nuked Paris it would all be the Americans fault. Quite happy that thanks to the Americans Western Europe was not rolled over by the Russians after the 2nd world war, quite happy to enjoy peace and prosperity in Europe thanks to the Americans in the last 50 years, yet anything that goes wrong anywhere, even the Russians invading Georgia is blamed on the Americans.

I didnt think Neville Chamberlin had it in him to spawn grandchildren , but he clearly did.
      Dodgy!

You are so predictably easy to wind up. I bet you're spitting coffee all over your Saville row suit & keyboard right now
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Dodgy!

You are so predictably easy to wind up. I bet you're spitting coffee all over your Saville row suit & keyboard right now
        Mr Buyright
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Mr Buyright
          Class
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Mr Buyright
            Mr Byrite

Comment

Originally posted by NetwkSupport View Post
              Mr Byrite
              What are their suits like?
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

More so than Hitler?...
                This thread must now close. And it was going so well.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Well , my point was , well right. DodgyAgent was well ... brain washed.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/eu...war/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Likely View Post
                    Well , my point was , well right. DodgyAgent was well ... brain washed.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/eu...war/index.html
                    You did not actually make a point, you simply stated cliches.

Comment

Can I ask DA why did the Russians intervene in Georgia ?

Comment

Working...
                      X