• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fed up now...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Thank god for that.

The tension on here was palpable

P.S. Last post!
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

P.S. Last post!
      Where?

Stopped raining again
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

It was lovely in Skye last week - a bit of rain but some gloriously sunny days. Even made it to the Conger Crevasse, Diver!
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          It was lovely in Skye last week - a bit of rain but some gloriously sunny days. Even made it to the Conger Crevasse, Diver!
          I have some great shots of a Conger in a cave off West Wales.
          And a Giant pink jellyfish off Mumbles. (damned thing was the size of a dustbin)

Comment

I have some great shots of a Conger in a cave off West Wales.
            And a Giant pink jellyfish off Mumbles. (damned thing was the size of a dustbin)
            A friend of mine was diving off the northwest corner of Cornwall last year and had a very unexpected close encounter with a basking shark. He was so overexcited by it he forgot how to work his new camera and all he ended up with was a piccy of a large tail dissapearing into the murk
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              A friend of mine was diving off the northwest corner of Cornwall last year and had a very unexpected close encounter with a basking shark. He was so overexcited by it he forgot how to work his new camera and all he ended up with was a piccy of a large tail dissapearing into the murk
              Took a picture of an octopus in the med a few years ago. took me nearly ten minutes to get my camera back off it

Comment

Took a picture of an octopus in the med a few years ago. took me nearly ten minutes to get my camera back off it
                It probably just wanted to see how the picture came out
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  It probably just wanted to see how the picture came out
                  Damned thing was tangled in the camera strap, wrapped around my 2nd stage hose, and when my brother tried to help me it pulled his mask half way round his head.

Hysterical laughter at a depth of 70 ft in SCUBA is neither easy nor recommended

Comment

Stopped raining and the sky has brightened (through the cloud cover)

Comment

Damned thing was tangled in the camera strap, wrapped around my 2nd stage hose, and when my brother tried to help me it pulled his mask half way round his head.

Hysterical laughter at a depth of 70 ft in SCUBA is neither easy nor recommended
                      Is it safe to grab an octopus by the tentacles ?

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X