• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terrible Films

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
    DIOE2150 - was your dad in that one?

Terrible films from many years ago:

The Yellow Rolls-Royce
    Any film by Andy Warhol
    "My dame wants a royce rolls, my dame can have a royce rolls!"

Comment

Originally posted by zathras View Post
      PS I actually enjoyed DIoE2150
      Yes but IIRC you have a family connection ...

Comment

Ghost Rider - so bad I had to watch it to the end in disbelief.

Some film about two scuba divers bobbing about in the water until they got eaten by sharks. Can't remember the name but that was all they did, bob about for 2 hours.

Sh1te of the highest order...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
          Ghost Rider - so bad I had to watch it to the end in disbelief.
          You may not have known but films like Ghost Rider have a built in "avoid" signal for the cognoscenti. I'll share the secret. If it "stars" Nick Cage, avoid.

Comment

Grease. The ex wife used to watch it about once every fecking week.

Facking Torture

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
              You may not have known but films like Ghost Rider have a built in "avoid" signal for the cognoscenti. I'll share the secret. If it "stars" Nick Cage, avoid.
              Not nessecerily, he's done some good stuff too.

Snake Eyes, Face Off, 8mm, City of Angels. He's made some stinkers as well, but they wern't all bad. Ghost Rider was by far the worst though.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
                Crikey. How did you discover those hidden gems?
                Saw 'em both on telly.

BTW I thought Brokeback Mountain was a good story, and a decent film. The Bloke on Bloke aspects aren't really that important in the scheme of it, other than being thought provoking about what it'd be like if I fancied geezers.

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post

Some film about two scuba divers bobbing about in the water until they got eaten by sharks. Can't remember the name but that was all they did, bob about for 2 hours.

tulipe of the highest order...

Open Water 100% agree - saw it because the one we went to see was sold out (I hate the overcrowded South) - it was such a stinker - you wound up hoping that they would hurry up and die.

Comment

The Peacekeeper "starring" Dolph Lundgren, utter utter pish.
                    Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

1) Cat Woman - bought it in China for 13p. Never have I felt so ripped off.

2) Anything and everything ever directed by Uwe Boll
                      Last edited by b0redom; 9 July 2008, 11:03. Reason: spacing
                      And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Working...
                      X