• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I don't like this country any more

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    You forgot..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...sh/7438459.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/7435671.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/7441494.stm

As a starter before next weekend

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      England has a winning culture?

I think our problem is we are just no good, especially true in football, we haven't had a cat in hells chance of winning the world cup for donkey's years. However the only time we had a half decent rugby team we won the RWC

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
        I think our problem is we are just no good, especially true in football, we haven't had a cat in hells chance of winning the world cup for donkey's years. However the only time we had a half decent rugby team we won the RWC
        And last time we reached the final with a rubbish team.

Comment

what has this litany of trash got to do with English sport?
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            And last time we reached the final with a rubbish team.
            really rubbish

Comment

what has this litany of trash got to do with English sport?

About as much as Euro 2008 has to do with England......

winning culture...

Comment

England has a winning culture?

Tay, one of the qualities I love about NZ'ers is your ability to lose gracefully. Dont lose that of else there will be no difference between you and the Aussies and that would be a disaster with NOWHERE to visit in that part of the southern hemisphere!!!

Comment

About as much as Euro 2008 has to do with England......

winning culture...
                  we're simply having a rest from having to compete in so many world cups and other major competitions.
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang View Post
                    Tay, one of the qualities I love about NZ'ers is your ability to lose gracefully. Dont lose that of else there will be no difference between you and the Aussies and that would be a disaster with NOWHERE to visit in that part of the southern hemisphere!!!

badly

Comment

Friends and family?

There has to be a certain type of person who can simply up sticks and move elsewhere. I watch some of these people on TV who want to move at a relatively young age and think dont they have any friends?
                      If you are young you have lots of time to make new friends. I have moved five times in my life so far and always new friends..and stayed in contact with a core set of my previous friends. It does get harder as you get older, and if you have kids.
                      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                      X