• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm Back!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I didn't cry when my team lost at 7 or any other age. My dad would have walloped me and explained what I said in my previous post.
    I'm sure Freud (no, Sigmund not Emma) would have a field day with your psyche.
    Last edited by Moscow Mule; 20 May 2008, 14:38. Reason: why does a spell check change sigmund to seigfried?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
      The thing that dismays me most is that the denizens of CUK are such a bunch of amoral muppets that they allow such nasty, personal comments to pass with just a chuckle.

Fkk you all and sianarra.
      What amazes me most is that men are prepared to let the family courts walk all over them or other men with barely a raised eyebrow.

This is a public forum - not life and death. There are things worth getting upset over - this thread is not one of them.

Like I said earlier - I will help out anyone having divorce or child access issues.

But I wish you all the best. And I would die for your right to express your opinion. Even if I think you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        I'm sure Freud (no, Seigmund not Emma) would have a field day with your psyche.
        I'm sure he loved his Mother...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          What amazes me most is that men are prepared to let the family courts walk all over them or other men with barely a raised eyebrow.

This is a public forum - not life and death. There are things worth getting upset over - this thread is not one of them.

Like I said earlier - I will help out anyone having divorce or child access issues.

But I wish you all the best. And I would die for your right to express your opinion. Even if I think you are wrong.
          Eh? I think you've lost the plot dear boy. I have no children-related issues!

I was merely defending the dignity of the OP, clearly this has not been well received.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Eh? I think you've lost the plot dear boy. I have no children-related issues!
            You're busy looking after every other f*ckers kids, is that not an issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              You're busy looking after every other f*ckers kids, is that not an issue?
              No. I just stated that I thought your 'scum' comment was wholly inappropriate.

Can you not understand that? Or are you deliberately trying to avoid the issue?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

No. I just stated that I thought your 'scum' comment was wholly inappropriate.

Can you not understand that? Or are you deliberately trying to avoid the issue?
                Now now, you went from "wholly inappropriate" to personal insults.

The only person getting wound up through this whole thread was yourself and it wasn't even your child.

I'm sure you misread my post.

Ah well, like I give a tulip!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  its certainly brightened my afternoon as well

Where's Bluebird gone in all of this?
                  Not sure this thread turned out like he planned. I guess his question was answered i.e. nothings changed, threads go off topic in around 3 posts etc etc.

Comment

You're a bit of a chunt as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                      I'm sure Freud (no, Sigmund not Emma) would have a field day with your psyche.
                      And why would that be?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X