• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm Back!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    However, the lack of even the most basic of morals in many posters on this board dismays and and astonishes me
    I can't see how anything in this thread has lead to this conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
      PM sent.
      That's nice. And you felt the need to mention it why?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Crikey.
        Oi.... You can't turn up 153 posts into a proper CUK pointless argument and try to inject reason. There would be anarchy. You have to follow the 'rules'.

Rules:
        1. There is only black and white. Grey does not exist here (even conceptually)
        2. You have to pick your side at the beginning, you can't change just cos your team is losing.
        3. Name calling is initialy only acceptable if you feel you have scored a point.
        4. After the first name calling it's a freeforall
        5. Quotes can be taken completely out of context but editing is not allowed
        6. Agreeing with your adversary but adding at the end is acceptable but not a strong move.
        7 Pedantry is only minor point scoring.

Now, unless you can think of some way of taking this off topic I suggest you think about your actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          That's nice. And you felt the need to mention it why?
          In case he didn't notice. And you felt the need to comment why?

Comment

Thanks for that reasoned and considered post young ninja squirrel.

However, the lack of even the most basic of morals in many posters on this board dismays and and astonishes me, so I'm fkking off.
            Why? You got the wrong end of the stick and tried to bully someone, it didn't work. No reason to spit your dummy out and blame others.

After today, all this will be water under the bridge.

I'm sorry you got so upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
              In case he didn't notice. And you felt the need to comment why?
              In case who didn't notice?

Comment

the lack of even the most basic of morals in many posters on this board dismays and and astonishes me, so I'm fkking off.
                Many but not most. Stick around, all this coming and going is making me dizzy. Speaking of which - has AtW made an appearance in the last month or so or is he still AtWOL?
                Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                The voice of reason is back from his hols
                Hi hun - back and sat at a desk, when days ago I was on a white sandy beach. <sigh>

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  . Speaking of which - has AtW made an appearance in the last month or so or is he still AtWOL?
                  Still AtWOL unfortunately. The board has suffered for it imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    You were beaten by your father and you don't think it's ok to express emotion.
                    I'm sure that's enough of a start.

FWIW, I think he'd have a field day with most of us.
                    I wasn't "beaten" by my father and I do think it's appropriate to cry - for appropriate issues, as you could have told if you read my previous posts.
                    I have the best relationship with my parents and am grateful for the common sense they instilled in me.
                    FFS no wonder the country is in the state it's in with this "anything goes" parenting
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                      Still AtWOL unfortunately. The board has suffered for it imo.
                      Anybody know the russian for "scum"?
                      (And no, I don't think it's Chelski!)

Comment

Working...
                      X