• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Road Rage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
    I take my cardy off and carefully wedge the accelerator pedal down with it, maintaining an economical 56mph.

Then I climb out of the sunroof, edge along the roof, and remove the rear window wiper. Holding on with one hand to the racing spoiler I had fitted, I then wag the wiper disapprovingly at the driver whilst giving them a hard stare like Paddington bear.

It always seems to work!

Wilmslow.
    that would be a better option I think....

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      that would be a better option I think....
      No - it wouldn't work on me, the windscreen washer on the other hand..

Please - not the windscreen washer...

Anything but that!!!!
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

self sacrifice

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        If you were driving on the left when not overtaking, how is it possible that he could "undettake" you?

I would suggest that maybe you could have moved over to lane 2, let him continue his journey unobstructed, and the incident would have been avoided.
        If you and everyone in the outside lane is doing 80 and there is a gap of a few hundred yards in the middle lane before the traffic which is doing 70, the only thing that happens if you pull in to the middle lane is everyone else gets one car-length further on the road and you get stuck behind a load of cars doing 70.

Comment

Use the windscreen washer on the front – if people drive too close they get sprayed.
          You're so lame
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom View Post
            If you and everyone in the outside lane is doing 80 and there is a gap of a few hundred yards in the middle lane before the traffic which is doing 70, the only thing that happens if you pull in to the middle lane is everyone else gets one car-length further on the road and you get stuck behind a load of cars doing 70.
            And you complete your journey 1 minute sooner, if you're very very lucky.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              And you complete your journey 1 minute sooner, if you're very very lucky.
              No, it takes longer at 70 than at 80

Comment

I did the windscreen washer trick to get him to back off
                Well, that would put the fear of God in any man, wouldn't it?

We had a kid at school who you remind me of. He was a social retard too.

You've never had two kittens called "Charles & Diana" have you?

Comment

Use the windscreen washer on the front – if people drive too close they get sprayed.
                  May want to sort your windscreen washer alignment out. They shouldn't be spraying people behind you when you use them, they should be spraying your windscreen so that you can wash the dirt off it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
                    May want to sort your windscreen washer alignment out. They shouldn't be spraying people behind you when you use them, they should be spraying your windscreen so that you can wash the dirt off it.....

He does drive a Ford PoS, maybe that explains it?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      He does drive a Ford PoS, maybe that explains it?
                      I thought you drove a Range Rover - owned by Ford, oh no hang on, owned by Tata of India.........

Comment

Working...
                      X