• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Road Rage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Nooooooo! <sighs>

In order for this to happen the creator (I have some suspicions) will have to lead us through a series of pathetic missadventures into the dating game, the likes of which we haven't seen since sprite boy. This will be followed by them joining a dating site, inevitably leading to the long drawn out dilema of whether the latest fictional partner is 'the one'.

The next step in the process is for weekly doomsday scenarios, is she cheating, am I impotent, I don't like her parents, I feel suffocated etc etc ad nauseum.

It's gonna be a looong summer I fear.
    At least his dog loves him, but don't tell the RSPCA...

Comment

Took a drive down to my summer house in Holland and back over the weekend and the only road rage I got was on the motorway in Denmark. Put that down to it being italian exotica with danish plates in Denmark, they get ever so jealous.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
        Took a drive down to my summer house in Holland and back over the weekend and the only road rage I got was on the motorway in Denmark. Put that down to it being italian exotica with danish plates in Denmark, they get ever so jealous.

unreliable italian junk - Shirley?

Comment

Classic!

Comment

Punto
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              I did the windscreen washer trick to get him to back off
              WTF is that?
              Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
                WTF is that?
                I was going to ask the same thing - sounds scary whatever it is
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

WTF is that?
                  Is it something to do with a bidet(rear wash wipe)?

Comment

WTF is that?
                    I take my cardy off and carefully wedge the accelerator pedal down with it, maintaining an economical 56mph.

Then I climb out of the sunroof, edge along the roof, and remove the rear window wiper. Holding on with one hand to the racing spoiler I had fitted, I then wag the wiper disapprovingly at the driver whilst giving them a hard stare like Paddington bear.

It always seems to work!

Wilmslow.

Comment

WTF is that?
                      Use the windscreen washer on the front – if people drive too close they get sprayed.

Comment

Working...
                      X