• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Road Rage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard of some guy who did that windscreen washer thingy. The guy behind got so annoyed that he followed him all the way to the south of France. Eventually caught up with him at a coastal town.

Which was Nice.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I heard of some guy who didn't do a windscreen washer post.
      Which was more than nice.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I heard of some guy who did that windscreen washer thingy. The guy behind crashed his car and got a sprained ankle. His physio recommended rest, ice, compression, elevation.

Which was rice.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
          You were working on Monday? Were the Germans at work? No wonder the roads were so quiet.
          Nope, just one the way to my hotel although I worked from home on Monday (on the balcony in gorgeous sunshine.) There was a fair bit of traffic as people were going home from their long weekend on the coast. Next week is another public holiday on Thursday which means a Friday off as well
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Nope, just one the way to my hotel although I worked from home on Monday (on the balcony in gorgeous sunshine.) There was a fair bit of traffic as people were going home from their long weekend on the coast. Next week is another public holiday on Thursday which means a Friday off as well
            I was driving up through Germany on Monday, and even the roadworks around Hamburg were quiet. Must have been lucky I guess.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I know somebody who had one of his jets on the passenger side set to spray the car next to him. So when he went past a car with the top down he could spray the occupants. He was a bit of a tit though. He drove a Focus also!
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
              X