• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Passat Owners Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ferret View Post
    My Golf lost me about a grand a year and swore I would never be so foolish again.
    And you had been doing so well!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      who is Jack Charlton ?

Milan.
      my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        who is Jack Charlton ?

Milan.

http://uglyfootballers.com/genpage.asp?DocumentID=144

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          And you had been doing so well!
          actually looked again and it was more than that but I am too gutted to say. I know it is still not a huge amount of money but I am a tight git and for the amount I use the car I can't justify throwing away that much each year. If I did not have the Mrs driving the cat with kiddies in it I think I would have gone for a much older one.
          my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            If you prise off the revolting Skoda badges, do the VW ones fit in the holes left behind?
            Please, I actually do want you to maintain your silly 10 year out of date prejudice. We depend on you to keep the price of our cars down to the point where they are some of the best 4 wheeled bargains currently available. Thanmk you.
            Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
            Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
              Please, I actually do want you to maintain your silly 10 year out of date prejudice. We depend on you to keep the price of our cars down to the point where they are some of the best 4 wheeled bargains currently available. Thanmk you.
              No problem. Will try my best.

Comment

Can I join?
                It's not as lavish as an 03 but it's
                99 1.8 20v Turbo S with a bit of jiggery pokery in the EMS so quit quick, and still does 45mpg (with A/C off) on the open road, and 56k miles
                Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

I owned a 1990 Passat 1.8 estate and 96 2.8 VR6 GL Estate. The VR6 was ace because it looked like the bog standard boring diesel estate - but it was faster than the smaller BMWs (318, 320, 323, 520 etc) -(at least until you came to a corner) the look on their faces :-)

It was childish and I don't do it anymore -I quit VWs because the dealers where I lived were awful and they were no more reliable than any other car.

I wish to ask for a '79 type 2 panel Van and '79 Polo to be taken into consideration as well m'lud.

Comment

Working...
                  X